Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Any way to turn off "landing mode" for Inspire 2?

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm curious if anyone has found a way to turn off the "landing mode" function in the Inspire 2. You know the one... You're coming in to land and then the aircraft hovers slightly above the ground, waits for you to pull down on the throttle some more and then enters a "landing mode" where all stick inputs are reduced and the aircraft descends until landing.

I'd prefer to just land as I did with the Inspire 1... Just fly in normally and land, then hold the throttle down to kill the motors. I depend on a quick and responsive landing for things like plopping into a Zodiac and this new mode is going to be a struggle.

Any ideas? I've turned off anything I could find that seemed relevant, but to no avail.

Thanks,
A

Hi there,

I'm curious if anyone has found a way to turn off the "landing mode" function in the Inspire 2. You know the one... You're coming in to land and then the aircraft hovers slightly above the ground, waits for you to pull down on the throttle some more and then enters a "landing mode" where all stick inputs are reduced and the aircraft descends until landing.

I'd prefer to just land as I did with the Inspire 1... Just fly in normally and land, then hold the throttle down to kill the motors. I depend on a quick and responsive landing for things like plopping into a Zodiac and this new mode is going to be a struggle.

Any ideas? I've turned off anything I could find that seemed relevant, but to no avail.

Thanks,
A

I have NOT TESTED this but If you go into Visual Navigation Settings (Wi-Fi like icon in the menu) then Advanced Vision Settings and try to disable Downward Vision Positioning, It will disable whole VPS so not accurate hovering but should also disable the ''landing check'' be VERY CAREFUL when landing this way always make sure to put landing gear DOWN before you attempt to lower the drone, or it could cost you the whole camera gimbal

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oharac