Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Anyone gonna go over 500m?

Reaction score
With the phantom 3 when u are in RTH mode the altitude limit is ignored. Anyone gonna try it with an Inspire? Just climb to 500m at least like 50m away and hit rth and then keep climbing. You do need to fight rth from getting within 20m of home point because at that point it will descend. You can just fly further out if you don't feel like going against rth too much...

With the phantom 3 when u are in RTH mode the altitude limit is ignored. Anyone gonna try it with an Inspire? Just climb to 500m at least like 50m away and hit rth and then keep climbing. You do need to fight rth from getting within 20m of home point because at that point it will descend. You can just fly further out if you don't feel like going against rth too much...

This is pointless. Just because you've found a flaw in the firmware doesn't give you the right to violate LOS and airspace rules, not to speak of the irresponsibility implied in putting the Inspire, a larger craft than the P3, into the path of manned aircraft, regardless of the low probability of that happening. The probability is not an impossibility, so is your conscience prepared to have that happen?

Troll somewhere else. :rolleyes:

I dont have an inspire anymore. Im just asking if anyone will go above 500m with an inspire.

how do u know if its a flaw, maybe dji allows it on purpose to allow you to avoid mountains during rth...

I think you are the troll and should report yourself. I wont waste anymore time on you.

I dont have an inspire anymore. Im just asking if anyone will go above 500m with an inspire.

how do u know if its a flaw, maybe dji allows it on purpose to allow you to avoid mountains during rth...

I'm glad you do not have an INSPIRE and hope you do not have any other drone either.

With your mindset, there will be many angry voices against drones ..

I'm glad you do not have an INSPIRE and hope you do not have any other drone either.

With your mindset, there will be many angry voices against drones ..

DontFeedtheTrolls.png

Trolls will be like...
I+can+hear+it+in+my+head+_6f82da12f3efc7d3fb0c1171a21fb875.gif

You will not get many positive responses to asking about flying to over 1640 feet on this forum.
Most of the members on here would not even contemplate going into manned aircraft space and neither should you.
I will leave this thread on here but if it gets silly it will be locked....

Last edited:
Reactions: damoncooper
Look what is happening around you "Japan ban flying in parks " recent post saying "NYC ban to fly in there parks " and that is just the beginning of series of BANS. And by violating airspace laws you are contributing to this.

I think you are the troll and should report yourself. I wont waste anymore time on you.
Nice to see you're just a member and started these discussions.Please contribute in a more sensitive way.That's why I stayed away from the DJI orinal forum.Many threads and not necessary discussions over there ending in things like this.
A few contributions and that's it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth