Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

anyone know where to get these DJI lightbridge antennas?

I'm happy with the originals.Allready enough to carry with me when out for flying.:D

I keep seeing these light bridge DJI antennas on videos but never any mention of them in the captions?

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/123356971" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

That was an awesome video. It sure is beautiful there...thanks for posting it..
not sure what kind of antennas those are but maybe tony knows a fpvlr. .
Turbo. .

Reactions: NEJO/Wisconsin
I keep seeing these light bridge DJI antennas on videos but never any mention of them in the captions?

Yeah, that was an awesome place(Istanbuul) and awesome video from Ömer Gökçen. I'm living in Turkey also I'm Inspire 1 pilot. I can contact with Mr. Gökçen and I can ask your question to him, if you want.

Hm, not really impressive, when people have gone 6000+meters with stock antennas. 500m extra with a large antenna isnt that much better.

Reactions: The Editor
Hm, not really impressive, when people have gone 6000+meters with stock antennas. 500m extra with a large antenna isnt that much better.
Yup...waste of time really carrying all that extra hardware around for 500m!
Not to mention all the laws being broken for altering the EIRP radiated from a fixed antenna device! :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips