Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Autopilot (Hangar) Pano Mode Exposure Bands

Reaction score
Hi All,

This was the closest category I could find for this question, so if the moderator would like to move this to a more appropriate spot, please do so.

I'm fairly new to Autopilot, so I'm assuming I'm missing something. In Pano Mode, I'm attempting to use Exposure Bands, the function which allows exposure compensations to be applied to various rows of panorama exposures.

When I set my Exposure Bands EV offsets up, and then go to "Frames", it shows the exposure compensation that will be applied to the various rows, but my final files all have exactly the same exposure (time, f-stop, etc). Any thoughts or experiences?

Thanks,

Martin

Hello Martin,

I was wondering if you're still having issues with this? I'm testing this app in the next days...

Hi Indee,

Yes, I am still having issues. I tried setting up fewer bands the other day (just 2), but all of the exposures still came out identical. Let me know if you have luck.

Martin

Feedback from support:

'Thank you for your interest in Autopilot. We recommend setting your camera settings to Manual in DJI Go and trying to adjust your Exposure Bands in Autopilot again. Please let me know if this works.'

My camera is set to manual, so this is no help for me... maybe it can help you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool