Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

AutoFlight Logic - Focus Mode Pattern Stragey Inspire

Reaction score
Hi

Ive recently bought the Autoflight Logic Auto Pilot App, and using it with the Inspire 1 Pro. I've watched the tutorials on their YouTube Channel which are excellent . I'm working my way through the modes of this great App. But now struggling with Focus Mode in Pattern Strategy. I was trying to follow a moving target , the app followed it very will but with the 360 gimbal when the subject went out of shot I didn't know which way the aircraft was facing so kept flying it in the wrong direction to track the subject lol. Anyway .... Is there a better way to do this with the inspire ? Thanks :)

In Autopiltot do the following:
Settings —> Heading if Gimbal Yaw Enabled —> Match Gimbal Direction

Hope this helps!

Reactions: SixtyMike
Hi

Ive recently bought the Autoflight Logic Auto Pilot App, and using it with the Inspire 1 Pro. I've watched the tutorials on their YouTube Channel which are excellent . I'm working my way through the modes of this great App. But now struggling with Focus Mode in Pattern Strategy. I was trying to follow a moving target , the app followed it very will but with the 360 gimbal when the subject went out of shot I didn't know which way the aircraft was facing so kept flying it in the wrong direction to track the subject lol. Anyway .... Is there a better way to do this with the inspire ? Thanks :)

They have a fast and excellent support channel on twitter and Facebook!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop