Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Bad Cell TB48 (Any Fix)

Reaction score
I dropped my battery one day and it gave me a "Bad Battery Cell" on my Go App.

Is there anything I can do to try and fix this?

Be very careful with that pack since it is possible the protective film has ruptured and is leaking electrolyte which although not liquid can leach and cause the pack to swell and become volatile.
I would permanently retire that pack.

Reactions: ted35 and EMCSQUAR
Be very careful with that pack since it is possible the protective film has ruptured and is leaking electrolyte which although not liquid can leach and cause the pack to swell and become volatile.
I would permanently retire that pack.

Yeah, that's what I thought. I'll take your advice.

Thank you.

Reactions: ted35
i have one Tb48 cause by water damage and it show cell damage... but now the cell are balances .. but anyway i wouldn't use it... anyway too risky

I know you're being a smart *** and all but I have already replaced it with a new one. Wanted to know if there was anything I can do with this one.

Be careful, you most likely now have a shorted cell and this could cause a battery fire. Don't store this battery where it could cause damage to your car or home. Charging this battery might be problematic.

I have one as well and I just use it in the inspire when I just need it on to for whatever reason, like downloading media or checking camera but I never fly with it.

Never dropped a battery(touch wood)

However is the general consensous-drop battery even if no onbvious damage do not use?

Much the same if a motor cycle helmet has been involved in an impact replace?

Hey guys !! Any of you with a bad tb 48 feel like sending me the "smart cap" part of it before you trash it ? I'll pay shipping and possibly even throw you some cash if you would help me out with this !!
I'm doing a little experiment with dual battery setups etc.

Cheers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44