Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery Connector Pins Observation

Reaction score
Received my Inspire 2 today along with the X5S and as I was unboxing, I noticed something with the battery connector pins on the I2. The general quality of the bird is really impressive, but as I looked closely at the battery connectors, it appears that some of them extend out further than the others in a way that does not appear consistently as well manufactured as the rest of the unit. There doesn't appear to be any connection issues, but I am just curious if anyone else is seeing this same thing..

IMG_7604.JPG IMG_7605.JPG

I think all DJI products are like this. I think it is designed this way so the Negative connectors makes contact first. I am not 100% sure on this.

I agree mine is the same and i think its the negative connection also to make a good 'earth' before the positive contacts are made. (stops possible flash when installed) Don't forget the I2 becomes live as soon as the battery is in place so its a safety feature.

I think all DJI products are like this. I think it is designed this way so the Negative connectors makes contact first. I am not 100% sure on this.

That makes a lot of sense.. I'm glad to hear it's the same on others as well.

Thank you

Perfectly normal as as stated above, by design so that negative terminal is made first and broken last when connecting and disconnecting.

Reactions: JoePGM

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry