Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery Mod Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

hank you so much cruzroy.

now it is much better to see the EDIT with your photos

did you do a test with your DJI INSPIRE, with your new battery modification ??????

keep up to date

In the meantime I'm doing tests with 2 lipo 3s in SERIES connected to the original TB48, today I did the first test 25 minutes flight DYNAMIC with my INSPIRE

Attachments

• Screenshot (513).png
    Screenshot (513).png
    230.9 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot (517).png
    Screenshot (517).png
    1.8 MB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot (516).png
    Screenshot (516).png
    1.6 MB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot (515).png
    Screenshot (515).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 56
  • Screenshot (514).png
    Screenshot (514).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 55
hi cruzroy

you did a great job COMPLIMENTI !!!!!

But it is possible that there is no FIRMWARE or SOFTWARE, TO REMOVE THE LIMITATION IN THE ELECTRONIC CIRCUIT OF THE DJI BATTERY, so that it can READ THE BATTERY AFTERMARKET REGULARLY WITH THE CORRECT RIGHT PERCENTAGE ??????

However today I made my TEST with two ADDITIONAL BATTERIES, AS YOU CAN SEE ON MY PHOTOS, I managed to fly for about 25/27 minutes.

THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR WORKS:):):):):)

Reactions: Mixchief
Hi guys. Today I connected the auxiliary battery. I removed the indoor sensors of the Inspire 1 pro but the drone fails to go into travel mode. The arms are too high or too low. Never in travel mode. Did it happen to you too?

hi cruzroy

you did a great job COMPLIMENTI !!!!!

But it is possible that there is no FIRMWARE or SOFTWARE, TO REMOVE THE LIMITATION IN THE ELECTRONIC CIRCUIT OF THE DJI BATTERY, so that it can READ THE BATTERY AFTERMARKET REGULARLY WITH THE CORRECT RIGHT PERCENTAGE ??????

However today I made my TEST with two ADDITIONAL BATTERIES, AS YOU CAN SEE ON MY PHOTOS, I managed to fly for about 25/27 minutes.

THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR WORKS:):):):):)
the FW or software would be above me, i would not know,

but yesterday i turned on mod and inspire one, and flew till 3.3 volts, while forcing it not to land, keeping her aloft above the ground about 3 feet, i landed and now lipo and control board are on a DJI charger, and i will see if i have all 4 lights, and telemetry is all correct, i did notice that the only in correction, is the MAH, it is maxed out to a tb48, but i will check again, so it means it will not show a 10000 mah lipo, it will always stay around 5700 mah, i can not fly drone today, its raining pretty hard.....but i will post some photos of install

Hi guys. Today I made the first flight with the auxiliary battery.
It is a 6200 6s weight 820 grams. I noticed immediately that the drone was heavy and after 5 minutes of flying the engines were hot. Not very hot but warm. How do your inspire 1 pro behave with the aux battery? 830 grams, are so many grams? Do I have to reduce weight?

Can someone update OP post? Researching to mod my Inspire 1 but needed to sift through 100+ pages.
Let me save some time,
Can someone update OP post? Researching to mod my Inspire 1 but needed to sift through 100+ pages.
Ok to save time, no one has made huge improvements withou proof of concept. A few of us still slowly working on ideas. Myself, cruzroy and a few others had the idea to just use the dji smart board and connect standard lihv batteries via xt60. But unless you have a old tb48 or one with a dead cell it hurts the wallet. If youd like i can add you to our message group, it only has a little more info then the last few pages though, like how to mod and trials so far.

Let me save some time,

Ok to save time, no one has made huge improvements withou proof of concept. A few of us still slowly working on ideas. Myself, cruzroy and a few others had the idea to just use the dji smart board and connect standard lihv batteries via xt60. But unless you have a old tb48 or one with a dead cell it hurts the wallet. If youd like i can add you to our message group, it only has a little more info then the last few pages though, like how to mod and trials so far.
Put me in!

Let me save some time,

I'd love to be added to the message group, thank you. I am currently looking to score a dead tb47 on ebay to mod.

Let me save some time,

Hi I’m interested in being in the group I already have a TB48 with a cell error ..would be great to put it to use .. thank you

Well, If this turned into a 'private' conversation, then one can only go on what has been posted. Unless for some odd reason secrecy is a necessity.

At present modifying the tail frame of an I1 to accept a single or pair of Multistar 6,600's whilst getting rid of the stock battery.

Yeap that's an additional 1010 grams / 2.22Lbs, but hey, it's a start.

Using four digital scales (one under each corner) in an attempt to get corner weight distribution as accurate as possible. Will just have to guess on the roll center, as well as possibly have different points to adjust for which cargo is loaded.

From the zillions : ) of posts up to this point, I'll burn through one pack to 'reset' / 'sync' - as Cruz has suggested, then parallel the second one off the 'main' pack that's wired to that circuit, if/when necessary.

That's about what I've picked up, reading through this entire thread (which wasn't light at some points : )

Thanks.

It wasn't intended to be a private conversation, it was just to ask a few questions for people still interested and get away form the 104 pages of misdirection. I have no problem with Initiating a new thread, if people are still interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44