Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery Mod Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK guys, anyone out there,,,,,,,IN from HONG KONG, a 9000 mah inspire 1 battery, i will try to give out all info later tonight if anyone is still on this forum thread

Will you be uploading it to your YouTube as well.

Updates guys.....they keep deleting my double post, so ill try link to mine

Updates guys.....they keep deleting my double post, so ill try link to mine
Yes, because we do not allow double posting.

Please continue on the thread linked to above. It is not necessary to cross post/link every time.

Yes, because we do not allow double posting.

Please continue on the thread linked to above. It is not necessary to cross post/link every time.
just trying to get all involved. caz been away for awhile....sorry

1. dji discontiued tb47 and tb48 2 years ago, truth there where clones of such batteries on ebay, but i think DJI found out and they where removed, so if they are old stock i hope the take a charge
2. i ordered 2 things at different times from alexpress, and had to dispute both for money back, never received product, so i would never use ever again

i have buy two tb48 from this shop in Aliexpress ..arrived from NL Post , no custom, and battery is new and perfect work . Even major UK and Germany stores still have in stock and new TB48. but price is different....

Last edited:
I tried getting batteries from AliExpress for my EVO II, they had them at a very reasonable price but once I got to checkout it was impossible to complete the sale and they never responded to my requests for assistance

on June 30 date i received two perfect NEW and original TB48 from Holland through Aliexpress .. all ok. Aliexpress have yet new tb48 original.

Last edited:
using the dual battery dashboard is it better to put the two batteries in the upper or lower part? or is the same always good? thank you

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_01.jpg
    ScreenHunter_01.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 23
Can someone please summarize what is the CURRENT BEST way to ensure your inspire 1 will be flying for many more years. Due to the battery issue of DJI no longer making them, along with propellers!

This is the last info I was aware of but its from years ago.

STEP 1: Buy something like the above.
STEP2: Buy two nanotech 1300mah or 2200mah 6s 22.2v batteries.
STEP 3: Charge the batteries with the conventional balance charger like you would use on an S900/1000 range.
STEP 3: Mount the additional batteries on the drone (while exceeding the MTOW)
STEP4: Charge the standard DJI battery and the additional batteries will simply extend the battery life.

Where are we at people?
What is the simplest, cleanest way to keep the Inspire 1 in the air?

P.S.

If doing the above, would it be better to fly with a TB47 battery instead of the TB48 to keep weight as close to original as possible given the extra two batteries at as I said previous exceeding MTOW. I know the inspire is good for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: thesnake
Can someone please summarize what is the CURRENT BEST way to ensure your inspire 1 will be flying for many more years. Due to the battery issue of DJI no longer making them, along with propellers!

This is the last info I was aware of but its from years ago.

STEP 1: Buy something like the above.
STEP2: Buy two nanotech 1300mah or 2200mah 6s 22.2v batteries.
STEP 3: Charge the batteries with the conventional balance charger like you would use on an S900/1000 range.
STEP 3: Mount the additional batteries on the drone (while exceeding the MTOW)
STEP4: Charge the standard DJI battery and the additional batteries will simply extend the battery life.

Where are we at people?
What is the simplest, cleanest way to keep the Inspire 1 in the air?

P.S.

If doing the above, would it be better to fly with a TB47 battery instead of the TB48 to keep weight as close to original as possible given the extra two batteries at as I said previous exceeding MTOW. I know the inspire is good for it.
Been there done this..............dont work............new programed batteries are the best options, i have a clip if you in us, you pay shipping, you can try yourself

ok this clip UK .. in my two inspire tb48 + 2 lipo 6s 2200mah and no problem mtow ..28 minutes fly . i buy also 4 new tb48 original by Aliexpress . arrived alls perfect new original sealed packaging.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_01 (4).jpg
    ScreenHunter_01 (4).jpg
    241 KB · Views: 27
  • image001 copia.jpg
    image001 copia.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 27
ok this clip UK .. in my two inspire tb48 + 2 lipo 6s 2200mah and no problem mtow ..28 minutes fly . i buy also 4 new tb48 original by Aliexpress . arrived alls perfect new original sealed packaging.
do you have a 28 minute flight video ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla