Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery Mod Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are genuine thunder power 6s 2700 25+ from vegas.
Have already recalibrated compass, IMU and radio as well...only problem is when in gps mode.
I have incredible bad luck sometimes with these sort of things! lmao

I have incredible bad luck sometimes with these sort of things! lmao

One other thing I can think of..your VPS is not obstructed in any way with the battery positioning is it?

Take a look directly from on top of the aircraft and make sure there is clearance on either side of the aircraft between battery edge and aircraft.

Try turning VPS off just to see if that might be the issue.

One other thing I can think of..your VPS is not obstructed in any way with the battery positioning is it?

Take a look directly from on top of the aircraft and make sure there is clearance on either side of the aircraft between battery edge and aircraft.

VPS and self adaptive has been off for a while now..

Is it at all possible this might be caused by electromagnetic interference from the battery leads?
I have experienced similar symptoms on smaller builds where batteries have caused interference with the gps...

I had an uncontrollable bird with two 2800 from China. I sent them to Damon and he could not fly them either well. I managed to test them to 23 minutes but they gave me compass errors,goals errors, imu issues each time I tried. So yes batteries can cause this but never heard of tp doing this. Fact it flies ok in atti says it's not the batteries as no compass or imu failures. How many sat you showing. I seem to recall changing controller Channels or frequency at one point but don't have mine with me to check

I had an uncontrollable bird with two 2800 from China. I sent them to Damon and he could not fly them either well. I managed to test them to 23 minutes but they gave me compass errors,goals errors, imu issues each time I tried. So yes batteries can cause this but never heard of tp doing this. Fact it flies ok in atti says it's not the batteries as no compass or imu failures. How many sat you showing. I seem to recall changing controller Channels or frequency at one point but don't have mine with me to check
I had 13 sats on the last flight...

I had 13 sats on the last flight...
How do you change radio frequencies? All I can find is the option to change video channels..

Yeah..thinking I may just have to settle with atti mode with this mod.
I will try and put something together with and without extra batteries and comparison of atti and gps modes..
Tried to upload a video but it tells me that the file doesn't have the necessary extension..:/

Tried to upload a video but it tells me that the file doesn't have the necessary extension..:/
Gps signal comes from above. What's going on above the brain Center module. Any wires.[/QUOTE

My issue has to be related to the extra weight. I fly almost everyday without the extra batteries and no gps issues. Thought there might have been interference from the added wiring but have flown without the auxiliary batteries connected to the main battery with the same result. I think I must just have the one I1 where extra weight + gps don't mix...:/ I'm blessed with rc issues that little to known else experiences! lol

You say the gps doesn't work without the aux batteries on it but with the modes battery? Then the issues in the mod battery wiring
Sorry no..It acts the same without the extra batteries wiring connected to the main(while flying) as it does with the harness connected to the main so I rule out interference caused by the auxiliary batteries...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GloryKimbr