Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery Mod Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much dismantled the entire quad! Should have done a complete tear down for the fun of it :). Great guide.

well indeed not much was / is missing but the stiffer copper wires i used hold everything in place kind of. so i would have to unsolder again.
it is kind of self expanatory because its a ready system and has to be designed to take apart and assy quick in order to be able to make a **** load... and that makes it simple to diss assy and re assemble you can't miss the screws. just have to remember them.

There is s guy claiming 43 mins with batt mod!

ok.
we will need the following then to believe:

-shoe size
- pics and screen shots
- video of the flight - i will watch it to the end lol
- a tutorial on how and what he did where plugged in what and what he used
-specs of everything meaning AC model, FW versions, which aux batteries he used, where he bought them and for how much. if he gets a discount he shall give us the code so we all can get them cheaper and all info on used devices
- if he is married or not
- kids?
- occupation

without that info no chance of believing 43 min LOL

oh before i forget check out The Editors signature multirotor setup :) its a blast LOL

in all seriousness, please provide or let some evidence provide the statement :)

cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: damoncooper
you could make it work though if you get a molex connector like on the gps pcb and make an extension to put the module on the arm of one side...
then you have a really ugly I1 but 43 min of air time with gps and also really bad aerodynamics...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you could make it work though if you get a molex connector like on the gps pcb and make an extension to put the module on the arm of one side...
then you have a really ugly I1 but 43 min of air time with gps and also really bad aerodynamics...

edit: would look sth like this:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 89
It must be that long announced military grade battery by Lynh Phan which we are waiting for well over a year now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arhaansheikh07