Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

battery time left on aircraft in android app

Reaction score
Website
www.phat.hu
Hey guys. I searched the forum but did not find anything and did not want to fill up the sticky thread with my probably nonsense...

my problem is that in my app version 1.0.6 on android 4.4.2 in camera mode you have that bar on the top displaying the remaining time of the battery... I have --/-- instead of the time remaining... why is it not showing how much time I can still fly?

20150218_210901-  batt display.jpg

any help or ideas to resolve this maybe would be greatly appreciated.

it is at the beginning of your flight or all over it? my ipad air2 do the same at the beginning then it show the remaining time

When you start your flight you will get that symbol. It's while the firmware is working out the rate of current draw and a host of other things to come up with the remaining flight time.
After a few seconds the --/-- will go away and be replaced with real numbers :)

in my case I have this --/-- all the flight time through. I have the I1 switched on now a while already (no props on) and there is no remaining flight time info...

I have the --/-- all the way throughout the flight without switching to the remaining time... I have the I1 switched on at the moment (no props on) and it did not show me any remaining flight time whatsoever... I even started the motors at times and "flew" around to draw some power but nothing... maybe it´s a bug in the android app...

Nope.... Works on mine and I'm running Android.
Maybe try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido