Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Button customization on bottom of controller

Reaction score
I have two Inspire pros. On my main bird, I have the left button on the bottom of the remote programmed to snap the gimbal to center and the right one to bring up the advanced camera menu. I tried to do this on the second one and those are not options, all I have available is: Toggle map/live view or battery info. Is there a setting that I'm missing somewhere? When I'm flying with a camera person, being to be able to snap the gimbal to center is extremely important.

Any suggestions?

Attachments

• Inspire 1.jpg
    Inspire 1.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 35
  • Inspire 2.jpg
    Inspire 2.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 37
Reactions: mark1380
I have two Inspire pros. On my main bird, I have the left button on the bottom of the remote programmed to snap the gimbal to center and the right one to bring up the advanced camera menu. I tried to do this on the second one and those are not options, all I have available is: Toggle map/live view or battery info. Is there a setting that I'm missing somewhere? When I'm flying with a camera person, being to be able to snap the gimbal to center is extremely important.

Any suggestions?
Scroll down!

Reactions: DesertWindAero
I wish it were that simple. Those items are not availablein the menu. It doesn't make sense?

Look at the pics I attached. Note where "not defined" is in the menu on both pix. Those other options are not there...

Look at the pics I attached. Note where "not defined" is in the menu on both pix. Those other options are not there...
Try a different tablet
Are you trying to use the same remote for both aircraft or separate remotes specific to each Inspire?
The mapping is held within the app config data and so trying to link both aircraft configurations (of the same model) is probably causing a conflict.

Reactions: Cgland

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonengo Brian