Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New cendence controller help please.

Reaction score
I recently purchased the cendence to add to my Inspire 2, I've linked the controller following the link instructions but the upper left corner still says disconnected and I can fly the Drone but cannot see the camera nor access the menu options. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

I recently purchased the cendence to add to my Inspire 2, I've linked the controller following the link instructions but the upper left corner still says disconnected and I can fly the Drone but cannot see the camera nor access the menu options. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
Just to verify.. this is Cendence version 1 ? The v2 not compatible with I2 and Light Bridge. Had it been previously linked to other I2... does it need to be reset?

My assumption would be firmware first... plug radio into DJI Asst (version for Inspire 2) and update Cendence. Then follow with Inspire 2 if needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phil DeVore
Just to verify.. this is Cendence version 1 ? The v2 not compatible with I2 and Light Bridge. Had it been previously linked to other I2... does it need to be reset?

My assumption would be firmware first... plus radio into DJI Asst (version for Inspire 2) and update Cendence. Then follow with Inspire 2 if needed.
It's a v1 it's not the S model...

Had the same issue. New cable between the remote and the iPad fixed it
I'm using a new cadence and a new clear sky monitor.... I updated the I2, updated the clearsky today... Something weird happens when I disconnect the remote from the clearsky and use a cable it works but if I connect it back on it gives me a controller error...

I'm using a new cadence and a new clear sky monitor.... I updated the I2, updated the clearsky today... Something weird happens when I disconnect the remote from the clearsky and use a cable it works but if I connect it back on it gives me a controller error...
So you're indicating, correct operation if using a USB cable to Tablet but when using the Cadence CS Mount it doesn't connect correctly? Have you removed the mount to examine the cable connection? It may be pinched or not fully connected (been awhile, I don't recall the connector setup under the CS Mount).

If you're able to connect RC & Craft and obtain correct App & Video via separate tablet cable connection, I'd say it points to the CS Quick release mount & Interface.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palakkhanna1