Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

C1/C2 buttons stopped working in video mode

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I was out flying today and noticed that my C2 button I use for yaw reset while the gimbal is in free mode has stopped working? I checked the app to make sure the yaw reset function is still assigned to that button and it is. What is even more weird is that in photo mode, the button appears to work. The inspire was in GPS mode and also tried in Atti mode (didn't do f mode as this changes the C1/C2 buttons into add/remove waypoints).

Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening? It's weird the button works as it should in photo mode?(with gimbal still in free mode)

Hi Everyone,

I was out flying today and noticed that my C2 button I use for yaw reset while the gimbal is in free mode has stopped working? I checked the app to make sure the yaw reset function is still assigned to that button and it is. What is even more weird is that in photo mode, the button appears to work. The inspire was in GPS mode and also tried in Atti mode (didn't do f mode as this changes the C1/C2 buttons into add/remove waypoints).

Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening? It's weird the button works as it should in photo mode?(with gimbal still in free mode)
I have not seen the problem you describe with FW 1.4.0.10 (aircraft) and 1.3.0.0 (RC). I have C2 set to swap between map and camera views. It works in all modes except when in the Waypoint planning mode when it is now used for adding and deleting waypoints.

Hi Everyone,

Re assign the button to something else. Power everything down. Power back up -Then assign it back to yaw reset and it should work.
Seen it a few times, doing the above procedure usually cures it.

I have not seen the problem you describe with FW 1.4.0.10 (aircraft) and 1.3.0.0 (RC). I have C2 set to swap between map and camera views. It works in all modes except when in the Waypoint planning mode when it is now used for adding and deleting waypoints.
I'm on 1.4.0.10(aircraft) and 1.3.0.0(Rc). Mine should work as you mention above with the exception I've got c1 to toggle yaw/pitch and c2 reset yaw. I've got 41 hours and 376 flights on the inspire now and this issue has me scratching my head.

Re assign the button to something else. Power everything down. Power back up -Then assign it back to yaw reset and it should work.
Seen it a few times, doing the above procedure usually cures it.
Thanks Editor, I'll give it a go and report back

Update, it started working again today with no change?? This must be a bug. I didn't get a chance to try what the editor suggested.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips