Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Camera won't trigger from controller

pip

Reaction score
M600PRO with Ronin MX gimbal and Canon EOS 5D mark IV. Pressing photo button on remote controller has stopped working. Any ideas? Camera sensor ok. IR transmitter ok.

While I have an M600 Pro, I don't have the Ronin or the camera. So...just spitballin' here...

To aid in the troubleshooting process, do you have another camera you can install on the Ronin?

Does the camera take photos manually? (removed from the Ronin)

Does the photo button on the RC trigger video (assuming your camera has a video mode)???

D

While I have an M600 Pro, I don't have the Ronin or the camera. So...just spitballin' here...

To aid in the troubleshooting process, do you have another camera you can install on the Ronin?

Does the camera take photos manually? (removed from the Ronin)

Does the photo button on the RC trigger video (assuming your camera has a video mode)???

D
Camera works fine out of the drone. IR sensor works out of the drone. Video did work on drone ,now that has also stopped.

Camera works fine out of the drone. IR sensor works out of the drone. Video did work on drone ,now that has also stopped.
This suggests one of two things:

1) Malfunctioning button (hardware)
2) Mapping to the button deprecated (software)

The only way to eliminate software, unfortunately, is to hunt around all applications you use in conjunction with your M600 to see if you may have disabled that function.

OR...

You can switch remote controls to either eliminate or confirm hardware as the problem.

D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadpoetryweb