Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Can you fly without a tablet or phone connected?

Reaction score
I would never, need to check all the preflight data. And yes I did do a forum search and saw a similar post but here is the real question.......pre-empted by my cable is loose and sometimes disconnects.....

If you were in the air and your tablet/phone got disconnected, what would happen?

A) nothing it's just a visual tool to give you visual feedback and stats or.....

B) after 3 seconds it would automatically go into RTH mode?

My tablet disconnect from the controller every now and again ( due, in my opinion to a cheap usb connector on the controller0 and I am able to full control the inspire without it.

i have not tried taking off without using it though. I expect there is no reason why it would not work ok.

My tablet disconnect from the controller every now and again ( due, in my opinion to a cheap usb connector on the controller0 and I am able to full control the inspire without it.

i have not tried taking off without using it though. I expect there is no reason why it would not work ok.

Thank you, I was hoping that was the answer. I have a new cable on order. :)

How would you calibrate your compass or check your mod values
When you see your love of your life ....... Flying away into the blue yonder. Your have plenty of time to reflect. Why am I so impatient

How would you calibrate your compass or check your mod values
When you see your love of your life ....... Flying away into the blue yonder. Your have plenty of time to reflect. Why am I so impatient

you can calibrate by flipping your gps switch 5 or 6 times like the old phantom 1 & 2 days and just hope your mod is ok lol

One of the reasons I still really like the Phantom 2.......you don't need a iPad etc....

Sadly .. with that attitude... internet would still be 56k the Wright brothers airplane would still be a current model and dinosaurs will still be posting on forums like this

get with it man I'm a OAP and I love this ****... who wants yesterday's Technology

Star Trek is a vision of the future...

Sadly .. with that attitude... internet would still be 56k the Wright brothers airplane would still be a current model and dinosaurs will still be posting on forums like this

get with it man I'm a OAP and I love this ****... who wants yesterday's Technology

Star Trek is a vision of the future...

You got me there, however we have seen a lot more issues with the newer technology also. I thought that Inspire was a very cool idea, I ordered one. Within the a week I had the arm wobble issue. The fix was to send it back on my dime and I wouldn't see it for 6-8 weeks. Add on top the that the horizon way out of whack

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido