Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Carbon props worth upgrading to?

I've been meaning to get myself some carbon fiber props, but not sure if it's worth the upgrade. What do you all think? And if I should upgrade, which carbon props should I get? Price is not an issue when it comes to safety. Last thing I need is a cheap carbon prop fall apart in the air... that'll be a nightmare.
The first thing I did was buy a set of prop adapter and T-Motor carbon fibre props. They make a massive difference to handling. I've now got an Inspire 2 and looking for the same thing for this, they are 100% better than the DJI props.

The first thing I did was buy a set of prop adapter and T-Motor carbon fibre props. They make a massive difference to handling. I've now got an Inspire 2 and looking for the same thing for this, they are 100% better than the DJI props.

We are now offering custom T-Motor folding props designed for Florida Drone Supply and the Inspire 2 that do not require any type of adapter. Remove the quick release parts and install our props, very easy. T-Motor Folding Prop (set of 4) - Winglet Style - Custom for Inspire 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarolinODo