Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Case handle broke!

I'm somewhat limited in colors but here's what I'm thinking I'll offer: White, Pure Black, Red (almost a coral red), Yellow, Android Green and Blue. Will probably offer the front Badge as a separate item but with the same color selection.

DJICaseColors.JPG

I am considering producing them for sale. I'll run some numbers and print samples in a small variety of colors and see what makes sense. I did a custom front badge as well and applied it with 3M tape since I couldn't get the OEM badge to stay on.
DJIBadgeb.jpg

David, you are a nice gentleman. Would you please send me an email when these parts are ready for purchase, [email protected].

Reactions: davidbarwin
I am considering producing them for sale. I'll run some numbers and print samples in a small variety of colors and see what makes sense. I did a custom front badge as well and applied it with 3M tape since I couldn't get the OEM badge to stay on.
DJIBadgeb.jpg
David love that badge and I am having the same problem wld you possibly design one for me I'll buy it name the price

For those interested in replacing broken handle anchors or feet or adding some color and personalization to your Inspire 1 case I've crunched the numbers and listed all parts on eBay. If you search on "DJI Inspire 1 Case Accent Parts" you'll find listings for just the handle anchors ($8), just 4 feet ($14), full sets of 8 feet and 2 handle anchors ($30) and the personalized replacement Badge ($24) (….updated with a cleaner font, picture attached). Shipping is at cost domestically. I hope these meet with your approval.

eBay does have an intentional shipping program although I'm not sure how affordable it is depending on your location.
Revised%20BadgeBlurred.jpg

Reactions: DustyVisor
For those interested in replacing broken handle anchors or feet or adding some color and personalization to your Inspire 1 case I've crunched the numbers and listed all parts on eBay. If you search on "DJI Inspire 1 Case Accent Parts" you'll find listings for just the handle anchors ($8), just 4 feet ($14), full sets of 8 feet and 2 handle anchors ($30) and the personalized replacement Badge ($24) (….updated with a cleaner font, picture attached). Shipping is at cost domestically. I hope these meet with your approval.

eBay does have an intentional shipping program although I'm not sure how affordable it is depending on your location.
Revised%20BadgeBlurred.jpg

I want two case badges.. can we not do ebay?

Please pm if we can :)

David,

Placed an order for full set. Is customization available for the badge. Didn't see how to add customization. Also color request?

Others may have same question.

Last edited:
David,

Placed an order for full set. Is customization available for the badge. Didn't see how to add customization. Also color request?

Others may have same question.
In the "notes" of the order you can leave the color and personalization information. If I receive an order without this I simply email to check. eBay isn't as robust as it should be but it was easiest for me to make these available ASAP. Feel free to email me directly (since I don't know how to PM on here…) [email protected]

Received David's order today - Yellow kit. He shipped very quickly, and the product looks great. Highly recommended to liven up your case.

He even took the time to prepare and include printed instructions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frem1962