Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Case handle broke!

I've built up inventory so I can ship immediately (most people need them ASAP.) $10 per set and $2.50 for first-class USPS (in the US). International shipping is at cost (need a shipping address to quote). Includes two handle anchors w/ embedded steel nuts, two base plates, bolts and washers. Colors available are Black, White, Android Green, Blue and Coral Red. PayPal to pay.

Additionally I'm working on a complete replacement handle with anchors since I've had a number of people contact me with a need for more than just anchors.
Nerw%20Anchor%202.jpg

Sounds like an opportunity for someone with 3D printers. ;) Once my Inspire arrives from B & H I'll take a look at the case and broken part to see if there isn't something I can do for you. I'd use Z-ABS on my Zortrax printer……… -David
Dave, you are... The Man! Ordered 3 sets for my birds and a couple spiffy ID plates.

Reactions: davidbarwin
Thank you all for placing your orders. For those of you who have broken the actual handle I'm just finishing the complete replacement (heavy duty anchors with embedded nuts & bolts and a rotating heavy duty handle). I should have it on eBay soon in all of the nice accent colors. (Black, Coral Red, Orange, White, Blue, Android Green and Yellow).

YellowHandle1.jpg

YellowHandle2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: damoncooper
David . . . You've really come up with something great here. I'd love to get some of these printed to replace my recently broken Inspire case handle. Just let me know how much and what you need in the way of information. I took my first plane trip this past week and the little buggers broke during travel. Had to lug the case round like a sack of potatoes in the airports. Arrggg!

I really like the yellow or maybe a red? Can you let me know if it's possible to get some? What is the eBay link?

Thanks!

The are great! Bought 3 sets of handle hardware for my 2 cases plus a spare. They fit perfectly with the old handles and feel super strong. Also bought custom case logos which also look great and now there's no doubt which case holds what.

Also look at the entire handle assembly, it makes the case way more solid

Super great job.

Last edited:
Just installed my handle mounts from David - these are great quality! In the replacement process (which took literally 5 minutes), I discovered the second handle mount was already half broken as well.

Looks like a great product! Test will come later today as I head out with it.

David . . . You've really come up with something great here. I'd love to get some of these printed to replace my recently broken Inspire case handle. Just let me know how much and what you need in the way of information. I took my first plane trip this past week and the little buggers broke during travel. Had to lug the case round like a sack of potatoes in the airports. Arrggg!

I really like the yellow or maybe a red? Can you let me know if it's possible to get some? What is the eBay link?

Thanks!
I'm printing through the weekend to have inventory to sell come Monday/Tuesday. Will post the link when they're available on eBay. Thank you! -David

Last edited:
Reactions: damoncooper
Just purchased a set of feet and handle, with supports! I'm from the uk and David has had them shipped to me, great guy! And great service! Now I just have to wait and see the final product! I'm proper excited lol,

Thanks David!

David,

Does the 'Accent Parts - Full Set' come with both the replacement feet AND everything I would need to install a new handle? I cant tell if its just an anchor or if it's an entire handle?

Thanks,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide