Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Cendence controller won’t calibrate.

Reaction score
I tried to calibrate my Cencence controller via the Go4 app on a Crystal Sky today but the calibration option will not finish.

The main sticks and left wheel work ok, you can see them move on the calibration display.

However, the right hand wheel and both side trim wheels do not move and the ‘finish’ button remains greyed out.

Tried to calibrate using my iPad but that exhibited the same problem.

Please can someone confirm if Cendence calibration is still working for them?

That is how it is with current FW. It is yet another example of DJI laziness when it comes to software testing. They are not ashamed to release a software full of bugs to unsuspecting customers paying premium price for what should be a premium product. On the other hand in this case just ignore it. All sliders and wheels will work just fine.

Reactions: MrTVR
That is how it is with current FW. It is yet another example of DJI laziness when it comes to software testing. They are not ashamed to release a software full of bugs to unsuspecting customers paying premium price for what should be a premium product. On the other hand in this case just ignore it. All sliders and wheels will work just fine.

We meet again! I was about to write the same.

And now there are three. I'm having the exact same problems with calibration, plus my crystal sky ultra burned out after about three hours use (replaced by dronesmadeeasy), plus custom configuration buttons on cendence losing programing. Its incredible that a company the size of DJI never, never, never beta tests their equipment. I spend more time trying to work around bugs with the software than actually flying. I am also becoming very uncomfortable with the possibility that a bug may eventually cause my Inspire 2 to fall out of the sky. Looks like I paid over 12K to be a beta tester!!!

And now there are three. I'm having the exact same problems with calibration, plus my crystal sky ultra burned out after about three hours use (replaced by dronesmadeeasy), plus custom configuration buttons on cendence losing programing. Its incredible that a company the size of DJI never, never, never beta tests their equipment. I spend more time trying to work around bugs with the software than actually flying. I am also becoming very uncomfortable with the possibility that a bug may eventually cause my Inspire 2 to fall out of the sky. Looks like I paid over 12K to be a beta tester!!!
I can not help with the CS UB but I have to say that after loosing the custom config on my Cendence a couple of times, it seems to be holding my settings now. I did the complete reset of my CS, deleted all downloaded Apps and as I said it has been all good for a few weeks now. Fingers crossed it stays that way.

I can not help with the CS UB but I have to say that after loosing the custom config on my Cendence a couple of times, it seems to be holding my settings now. I did the complete reset of my CS, deleted all downloaded Apps and as I said it has been all good for a few weeks now. Fingers crossed it stays that way.

Yes, my Cendence & Crystalsky behaved themselves on four consecutive days of shooting last week....

An all time record in my experience!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wild2Game