Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Cinemizer OLED

I have a pair of cinemizer there great with the inspire you don't touch any thing after you set it up just put it on and go no touch when flying

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Go on you tube there are videos of the cinemizers

cant find any cinemizer oled with inspire 1 dji on youtube.com.
I can't take a picture of what the glasses see there on your face but they see what the camera sees it like a 40' tv in front of you

I can't take a picture of what the glasses see there on your face but they see what the camera sees it like a 40' tv in front of you

can you explain the function of the cinemizer, is it just a Monitor ? or can you control the camera by moving your head? dose it limit all control features of the inspire 1?

There is currently no way to move the camera with the headtracker however that is only a matter of time in my opinion.
Cinemizers can hook up directly to the output via hdmi out port however there is then no way to change settings. The way I use them on my phantoms is that I hook the iPad or my phone up to the wifi out and then plug the cinemizers into the iPhone lighting connector and get both showing. This way you can look out from the glasses and change settings on the iPad/iPhone.

Reactions: turbodronepilot
There is currently no way to move the camera with the headtracker however that is only a matter of time in my opinion.
Cinemizers can hook up directly to the output via hdmi out port however there is then no way to change settings. The way I use them on my phantoms is that I hook the iPad or my phone up to the wifi out and then plug the cinemizers into the iPhone lighting connector and get both showing. This way you can look out from the glasses and change settings on the iPad/iPhone.

It cost so much money for it to just work half wAy. I'll wait till everything work completely with the inspire 1, I guess I'll just keep searching till I find one that's worth the money and work completely with the inspire 1. I'll have to check out the Epson, fatshark, and skyzone hopefully I can find one thats compatible with the inspire 1 I am hoping that the Epson is compatible that one seems really cool

If what I understand is correct, you want to change settings with immersive FPV goggles. This is not an option in any case. In order to use the DJI app you need a touch screen android or IOS device. These are the only way to run the app and therefore change settings from within it. There are no goggles that allow you to run apps or use touch screen. The goggles are an accessory after the fact. You need an iPad or android first so you can use all of the telemetry included with the app.

can you explain the function of the cinemizer, is it just a Monitor ? or can you control the camera by moving your head? dose it limit all control features of the inspire 1?
I looked at you tube type in Zeiss glasses there's all kinds of reviews don't pay the first from cnet bad mouths them there wrong all the others say there great and me to I also hooked them up to Netflix watched a movie before my inspire came

If what I understand is correct, you want to change settings with immersive FPV goggles. This is not an option in any case. In order to use the DJI app you need a touch screen android or IOS device. These are the only way to run the app and therefore change settings from within it. There are no goggles that allow you to run apps or use touch screen. The goggles are an accessory after the fact. You need an iPad or android first so you can use all of the telemetry included with the app.

from what i understand.. you can output the OSD on the HDMI output... therefore you can display the OSD on the Cinemizer.
it simply plugs into the hdmi output on the DJI controller...
if you want to interact with the IOS/ Android app you will need to take off the goggles or blindly feel your ipad up..

i really wanna get a fpv goggles for the i1.
cinemizer oled or moverio?
the moverio is a see thru glass whereas the cinemizer is sun protected with shade.
i am worried the moverio connectivity for it doesnt have the hdmi input.
please tell me more for those who has these goggles. thanks.

I tried some of the Cinemizers two days ago (a mate has a set) and thought they were rubbish. The picture is TINY! Having a 10" tablet on your transmitter takes up a bigger fov than the screen in the glasses.
Also, there was a ton of light leakage from around the glasses which didn't help with immersion.
Maybe I've been spoiled by the Oculus Rift DK2 and its massive fov. Now to hope dji support the rift one day (not a chance).

I tried some of the Cinemizers two days ago (a mate has a set) and thought they were rubbish. The picture is TINY! Having a 10" tablet on your transmitter takes up a bigger fov than the screen in the glasses.
Also, there was a ton of light leakage from around the glasses which didn't help with immersion.
Maybe I've been spoiled by the Oculus Rift DK2 and its massive fov. Now to hope dji support the rift one day (not a chance).
Thanks for that post rilot..I have been trying to figure out the best option for fpv goggles. .the whole point of goggles is to feel like you're actually flying, but from what you described that doesn't seem like the case..

Don't get me wrong, the image isn't any smaller than a set of Fatshark Attitudes, but for me it just feels like looking at a screen through a long tunnel. It doesn't give me any sense of telepresence.

Yeah thanks!! I was thinking those are the best option, i just save myself some money, I guess I have to just wait, hopefully not too long

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido