Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Close to pulling the trigger. Whose your favorite vendor?

Reaction score
Like the title says. Who has the best deal on Inspires? Looks like the price is locked down but maybe there's a vendor that really stands out for one reason or another.

Another pilot I met yesterday also recommended copter shop. I think I will try them out when I'm ready to spend more$

Like the title says. Who has the best deal on Inspires? Looks like the price is locked down but maybe there's a vendor that really stands out for one reason or another.

Amazon.com direct should have some avaliable soon ..they have the best return policy but I ordered on December 4 and I've received one e mail saying it might not be available until February 1st..
I got tired of waiting and decided to go with All e RC. .they saved me some cash and have free shipping , so I took a chance. Make sure you know your dealers return policy before ordering. .All e RC is 15 days I think...bottom line in my opinion is its like playing Russian rolett. . Chances are you'll get a good one ,but if you're not lucky..well u know..

CopterShop is one of the only dealers I've seen that has them in stock. I ordered from UAVDirect who doesn't seem to be getting many shipments of anything. I ordered a battery from them and ended up canceling because DroneFly had batteries in stock so there was no reason to wait for something that they had no clue when it was going to show up.

Thanks for the thumbs up guys. We do currently have stock on the Inspire 1 with the single remote and you can order a dual remote version and we will ship the single remote version and ship the second remote at a later date when we get them (in about a week).

Thanks for the thumbs up guys. We do currently have stock on the Inspire 1 with the single remote and you can order a dual remote version and we will ship the single remote version and ship the second remote at a later date when we get them (in about a week).
Did you get some battery chargers in this shipment? ? How about the tb48's??

COPTER SHOP I had 3 on order one for 5 weeks one for 3 weeks I ordered one from copter shop paid $23 extra ordered it on the 16 had it on the 20th that included Martin Luther king day and the weekend also on the 22 I received the 2nd controller dnt know how they are doing it but they are

Still waiting on the first one ordered thru Atlanta Hobby, (placed a pre-order), but I can easily recommend them for great service after the sale. I ordered the 2nd one from copter shop and got it in less than a week.

Why the heck is uavdirect not getting any inspires? Weird. I have a deposit with them. The information on ordering one actually looks out of date and ignored.

Ordered from Copter shop when it was in stock with no issue. It was shipped the same day.

I ordered TB48 and extra props from All e RC but they are not in stock yet so can't comment yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth