Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!
Reaction score
Hello fellow dronists!

I made a short guide full of tips when travelling with your drone. I organized the tips into stages such as preparation, pre-flight and flight just make content a bit more digestable. Feel free to give your own advice to help those who are looking to travel in the future. Any suggestions would be good too! As a disclaimer, this is my entry to the Epic Aerial Guides contest. I hope you enjoy it!

LINK HERE

Hello fellow dronists!

I made a short guide full of tips when travelling with your drone. I organized the tips into stages such as preparation, pre-flight and flight just make content a bit more digestable. Feel free to give your own advice to help those who are looking to travel in the future. Any suggestions would be good too! As a disclaimer, this is my entry to the Epic Aerial Guides contest. I hope you enjoy it!

LINK HERE

I did enjoy it! I didn't see any section to-where "if needed" to take a crap or pee? Surly this would need to be in phase 5 (knowing here to relieve ones self) .... would you bring paper or not to bring paper? That's my suggestion, others may chime in to address this or other issues as well. :D

Reactions: Raincast
I did enjoy it! I didn't see any section to-where "if needed" to take a crap or pee? Surly this would need to be in phase 5 (knowing here to relieve ones self) .... would you bring paper or not to bring paper? That's my suggestion, others may chime in to address this or other issues as well. :D

hahaaha Phase 5 is for the extremist dronist I believe! Talking about paper, I remember my wife having to poop in a men's public restroom in HongKong because the women's was sooo long. I had to keep standing outside the cubicle and endure the aroma, although I'm pretty sure it was way more embarassing for her. It was the least maintained restroom I've ever gone into, and that's saying much having lived in a third world country for 18 years.

Thanks for the feedback! I'l! get started on it right away! :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth