Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Crystal Sky altitude setting help !!

Reaction score
Cant find anything about this. so mabye here someone knows how to fix this bug.
I fly Inspire 2 with cam operator and 2 crystalsky monitors.
My problem is that my one monitior will only show hight in feet ! The other one shows meters, and i would like them both to show meters !
They both have same software and are hooked up to the same dji account.
Where do i change it !
Thanks

Hi Rocketmann,
All aircraft of any sort i.e. Aeroplane/ helicopters/balloons and drones all fly in feet in altitude around the world and this will never change so all drones has to follow suit to keep in line with International air law.
It’s Probably came from the early flying history when they starting using Imperial for altitude for level flight and no other Country contested imperial measurements in its days so it continues from the beginning manned flight.
Can you imagine having to change all aircraft into the metric system today? the cost would be immense and the retraining for pilots control tower staff would be to much to change so best left alone I think.

Last edited:
Hi Rocketmann,
All aircraft of any sort i.e. Aeroplane/ helicopters/balloons and drones all fly in feet in altitude around the world and this will never change so all drones has to follow suit to keep in line with International air law.
It’s Probably came from the early flying history when they starting using Imperial for altitude for level flight and no other Country contested imperial measurements in its days so it continues from the beginning manned flight.
Can you imagine having to change all aircraft into the metric system today? the cost would be immense and the retraining for pilots control tower staff would be to much to change so best left alone I think.
I know, but this is for my personal crystalsky settings, and beeing from europe we use metric allways :) and im not fast enough to calculate feet into meters as i fly ;-)
And by the way my other crystalsky is in meters.

Cant find anything about this. so mabye here someone knows how to fix this bug.
I fly Inspire 2 with cam operator and 2 crystalsky monitors.
My problem is that my one monitior will only show hight in feet ! The other one shows meters, and i would like them both to show meters !
They both have same software and are hooked up to the same dji account.
Where do i change it !
Thanks
You're setting units (metric or imperial) from within Go4 app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robinr076