Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Crystalsky, DJi Go 4 app crashing all the time.

Reaction score
Hi,
My Crystalsky is for a while now, verry lagy when going throug the Dji Go 4 app. Responses verry slow.
Now for about a week, it crashes 2 or 3 times evry fligt. I get: "app is not responding" OK or Wait. Waiting does not help. Ok closes the app, and restart. This is not very safe flying, and today a cliënt watching .....well Not verry pro.
Please help. I am on the latest firmware see screenshots.
Thanks

20200304_155046.jpg20200304_155030.jpg

Does "For awhile now" line up with the update released on 12/16/19? I had all kinds of weird issues after that update. Had to remove and re-install several times before everything started working again.

Reactions: Linusbtu
Does "For awhile now" line up with the update released on 12/16/19? I had all kinds of weird issues after that update. Had to remove and re-install several times before everything started working again.
The App update? Or the CS update?
Thanks

Watching. I’m not thrilled with the one I have. Way too laggy, touchscreen is unusable at times. Sad.

Reactions: Linusbtu
Well I did try my I pad mini 4 now. And worked better than my CS. No lag going through the settings in de GO 4 app. And no crashes of the app.
I also discovered. That after the crash of the app. I get this: See screenshot.
I can choose wait or ok. Wait it just comes back.
OK it restarts. And I was thinking i could fly "safely" but this is not the case.
It recorts its return to home point where the drone was.
So please DJI is there a solution??????

20200306_115058.jpg

Thanks.Was hoping you would say m210. Still can’t figure out why I can’t use an iPad on the m.

Thanks.Was hoping you would say m210. Still can’t figure out why I can’t use an iPad on the m.
Probably because the M210 Is not compatible with the Pilot app in I pad.
See:
Android
Requires Android 5.0 or above.
Compatible with DJI Crystalsky, Mi Pad 3, Mi Pad 2, Samsung S2, Samsung S3, Huawei M2, Huawei M3, Nexus 9.
Huawei honor 9, Huawei P10, Google Pixel 2. One plus 6, LG G6, OPPO R15, VIVO X21, Nokia 7 plus, Mi Mix 2s, Samsung Galaxy S8.

Do you have no problems with the CS.
I can not fly safe anymore.
DIJ HELP!!!

Probably because the M210 Is not compatible with the Pilot app in I pad.
See:
Android
Requires Android 5.0 or above.
Compatible with DJI Crystalsky, Mi Pad 3, Mi Pad 2, Samsung S2, Samsung S3, Huawei M2, Huawei M3, Nexus 9.
Huawei honor 9, Huawei P10, Google Pixel 2. One plus 6, LG G6, OPPO R15, VIVO X21, Nokia 7 plus, Mi Mix 2s, Samsung Galaxy S8.

Do you have no problems with the CS.
I can not fly safe anymore.
DIJ HELP!!!
But reading the release notes That say Better stability for the CS. I am not sure what to think:
Date: 2019.12.16 CrystalSky Firmware (CS785 / CS785U): V3.0.2.0
CrystalSky Firmware (CS550): V3.0.2.0
DJI GO 3 App: V 3.1.59
DJI GO 4 App: V 4.3.16
DJI Pilot Beta: V 1.6.1
What's New?  Updated the DJI GO 4 app to version 4.3.16. 
Updated the DJI Pilot Beta app to version 1.6.1. 
Optimized system stability.  NOT
Optimized the performance of CrystalSky in high-temperature environments. 
Optimized video transmission.

I deleted everything off the CS. Believe the GoApp gets loaded as part of that install, no?
Did this solve your issue? I've been very disappointed din the CS for just this reason. The pilot can continue his work with a frozen CS as I (the gimbal op) can report battery data to him. But once my image freezes on screen I'm hosed and the shoot stops until the CS reboots. Not very professional as it happens almost every flight.

Hi,
I think my problem is solved....
At least the lacy response of the Go 4 app on the CS. I could not fly because of the weather, but leaving it on for a few hours doing what I could whit it, it not jet frose again to. Seems good.
The strangest thing..... First tried cleaning cach files of locally save while recording. No difference. I turned of: save to sd. Powered down Inspire 2, remote and the app. After removing the sd card from the CS , reboot, and put it back in. Powered remote on, opening the app, powerd Inspire 2 on, going in app, to set: save to sd. I got for the first time something like: "you have to set good path to sd" Did that. And all was good.
I will post how it goes flying.
Hope this can help someone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool