Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Did we change the methologies of the Aircraft Software Updates?

Reaction score
Good morning,
After checking the download Inspire 1 website and making sure that I had all the latest software updates on my devices:
a) Aircraft - 1.4.0.10
b) Radio Controller - 1.3.0.00
c) Batteries - 1.4.0.10

When I went for a flight yesterday, it gave me an er.92 on the aircraft, and the DJI GO app was telling me that I had an "Aircraft Software Update" to be performed. Did I miss something? Did the Aircraft / RC controller software update methods change, and why is the information not posted anywhere? How do we know what those updates are? Thank you.

Respectfully,

Hans D.

Reactions: IrishSights
Good morning,
After checking the download Inspire 1 website and making sure that I had all the latest software updates on my devices:
a) Aircraft - 1.4.0.10
c) Batteries - 1.4.0.10

When I went for a flight yesterday, it gave me an er.92 on the aircraft, and the DJI GO app was telling me that I had an "Aircraft Software Update" to be performed. Did I miss something? Did the Aircraft / RC controller software update methods change, and why is the information not posted anywhere? How do we know what those updates are? Thank you.

Respectfully,

Hans D.
1.3.0.00 is not the latest update for the RC, the latest update for the RC is now obtained through the Dji go app.

Good morning,
a) Aircraft - 1.4.0.10
c) Batteries - 1.4.0.10

Respectfully,

Hans D.
Yes, the upgrade method for the remote has been changed after 4th August - Clearly stated in the release notes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44