DJI Cendence Remote Controller

Right, haha, you're funny. I meant is there some kind of notice within given the controller that it's connected and functioning properly.
Nope. The antenna is passive and can't communicate with the controller.
Reminder: Never turn on or use the remote without antennas.You will burn the sending unit from the remote!

Reactions: marctronixx
Update V 02.00.0090

Patch Antenna

The latest Cendeice update now will show when the Patch antenna is connected, some things you need to be aware of before this update is you should connect the Patch antenna to the RC BEFORE you update, the Patch has firmware onboard that needs updating.

After updating the Cendence and Patch it should now show as connected in the bottom status bar on the screen, if it does not show as connected after this update then you patch is likely faulty and you should open a ticket with DJI and get it replaced.

Focus - Now improved and does work with the X4S as well as other lenses for the X5S giving much better control

Side Sliders - These are now programable to allow you to control and crafts input response, they can be programmed to Throttle, YaW or Pitch and Roll and allow you to really slow the craft and its responded back at a quick slide of the leaver.

For those who were on the early 30 firmware this will now also allow you to swap the camera controls and properly calibrate all the knobs.

I would advise to calibrate this RC fully after this update.

Reactions: marctronixx
how do you calibrate a remote controller ? also , this update i can can just plug in the remote controller to assistant

Go into RC Settings in DJI Go 4 and choose Calibration.

As for using Assistant 2 no it’s only upgradable via DJI Go 4 and DJI Pilot App

Reactions: Pixar
DJI CENDENCE review shows Camera settings on Cendence LCD displaying: ISO, Shutter etc. How is this setup?

The LCD on the Cendence is pictured in a review actually displaying the Shutter, Aperture, ISO etc. which they remarked was a great shortcut to going through the menu on whatever display you are using with the RC. How do I set that functionality up on the Cendence?