Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI CrystalSky - Shipping soon Pre-Order now!!! Promotional Pricing

Hey guys unfortunately today has been super cloudy and rainy and I didn't get to do the test I was wanting to do. The clouds look to be leaving out tonight. Will test tomorrow for sure in the sun

One thing I did find out today is the crystal sky has the ability to do screen capture as well as screen record. So you can capture your live flight video as well as all telemetry and technical data for later analysis. Will be posting some more attribute shortly really impressive tech So far.

image.jpg image.jpg
does the iPad have Night Shift or True tone turned on?
Actually I had true tone on and didn't know thank you for pointing that out sir. I have now turn that off and have the iPad on bright as it will go. And there is still a noticeable difference in those crystal sky brightness versus the iPad. The Ultra 2000nit will be amazing. Take a look

Reactions: Tom Dillon
Hey guys I thought I would go ahead and do a weight comparison using the 7.85 inch crystal sky monitor versus do you 9.7 inch iPad Pro both being mounted on inspire 2 remotes. The results are as follows. The Crystal Sky/ Inspire 2 remote combo weighs 129 g more than the IPad 9.7"/ Inspire 2 combo. IMG_1316.JPG
IMG_1315.JPG

Hey guys I just now got done with my first day of testing in the sun. And I can say without a doubt the Crystal Sky High Bright Monitor 7.85" is at least 30% brighter than the 9.7 inch iPad Pro that I recently purchased. I made sure to turn off TrueColor night shift and auto brightness. Everything was set to manual high bright on both the IPad Pro and Crystal Sky. The Crystal Sky is the hands-down winner. Without a doubt both monitors did show thr same amount of reflectiveness from the sun. The big difference is the brightness level of the DJI of Crystal sky is absolutely hands-down much better than the iPad series I will get a video posted tonight of the difference while out in the hot sun. One thing I did notice is the Ipad seemed to lose intensity of brightness overtime while out in the hot sun I'm not sure if any of you guys have experienced that before. The Crystal sky seem to just as bright in after being outside for a few hours in the hot sun. I am so thrilled and excited about this product definitely adding this to my arsenal. I'll post some videos and pictures later tonight

Reactions: Inspire1vision

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SUPER-WEB-DEVELOPMENT-LLP