Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI CrystalSky - Shipping soon Pre-Order now!!! Promotional Pricing

Reaction score
Website
www.flyhighusa.com
The Amazing New DJI Crystal Sky Monitors are here. We have all been waiting for there release and soon it will arrive. A promotional price has been issued by DJI pricing, info and availability is as follows.
7.85" Ultra Est shipping end of June
7.85" High Bright Est shipping mid June
5.5" High Bright Est shipping date mid June

DJI 7.85" Ultra Bright was 999 now 849
DJI 7.85" High Bright was 699 now 599
DJI 5.5" High Bright is still 469

Any previous Pre- orders placed before today will receive a credit of the price drop. Please call me (Ralph) with any questions regarding the adjustment.

https://flyhighusa.com/product/crystal-sky-7-85-ultra-brightness/

Crystal SKY 7.85" High Brightness - FlyHighUSA

Crystal SKY 5.5" High Brightness - FlyHighUSA

Yea how long before we can see actual in the field reviews of these. Since the price is so high I want to see it in action before pulling the trigger.

FlyHighUSA will have there first 7.85" Crystal Sky Monitor to test on Wednesday. Thank you DJI!! I will do some outside testing and I will video the result of how it performs in the bright sun and will be posting them shortly

Reactions: SanCap
Any new product release has the potential to have delays. I personally had rather them make it right before they release. I was just told the 7.85" High Bright and the 5.5" High Bright will be shipping middle of this month. The Ultra Bright will ship sometime near the end of the month

Florida Drone Supply owner Michael McVay who is a good friend of mine is also selling them and he was told about the same thing as me. Both of us should have them soon. It's cool DJI sent me one to test. Thanks again DJI. Will post videos after testing begins tomorrow stay tuned.

Brightness test Crystal Sky 7.85"versus iPad Pro 9.7" I will be posting videos tomorrow but for now here is a couple of pictures of the brightness difference both devices are on Fulbright
Crystal Sky is the bottom Monitor image.jpg

And it's inside... so not much to see unless it's real world out in the sun, especially for the price DJI wants it better be way more than WOW!

Last edited:
Why is the iPad Pro 9.7 screen he same size as the crystal sky? I thought the 7.85 crystal sky was similar to size the iPad mini and not the regular size iPad....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu