Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Dji go app won’t sync flight records on WiFi only ipad

Reaction score
Can you help
Every time I try to sync it gets to around 90% it says sync failed. ....retry
Have tried several times and no luck

Can you help
Every time I try to sync it gets to around 90% it says sync failed. ....retry
Have tried several times and no luck
Not enough storage space on your iPad. This is a completely wild guess based on the complete lack of information in your original post.

D

Not enough storage space on your iPad. This is a completely wild guess based on the complete lack of information in your original post.

D
Thanks Donnie

Its not storage space-I have severla GBs lefty

Im a newbie. What more detail can i suppply you?
T

Thanks Donnie

Its not storage space-I have severla GBs lefty

Im a newbie. What more detail can i suppply you?
T

Every detail you can think of. There are dozens of details that will further help troubleshoot this issue. iPad model. iOS. Which app. Which bird. Firmware. App version and on and on and on. The more detail you give, the better chances of getting an answer.

D

Reactions: Jim Weist
I can relate to this problem. I had hours of flight time on my first I2. Sync's were set to "all". When I connected my next I2 to the same tablet, it was like I never flown a drone before. All my hours were "blink blink" gone!

I believe you loose stored data every time you do a firmware update.

And people wonder why I only maintain manual flight logs!

They never crash
They never 'erase' themselves
They never don't let me sign in
They never have 'missing' flight records
They never fail to sync

You get my point.......

Well I tethered my ipad to my android phone and against it synced to about 90% and then failed
The records are always in my go app just a shame can’t download as this is required for air data record keeping app

Well I tethered my ipad to my android phone and against it synced to about 90% and then failed
The records are always in my go app just a shame can’t download as this is required for air data record keeping app

All I can suggest is to get a free AirData account, install their HD sync app on your device and try syncing that way. If that works you can import your data from DJI into Airdata if you have any on DJI.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips