Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI GO is a no go for iOS 11

Yes sir. The cables all work to charge the iPad away from the DJI system. Everything worked just fine before updating the iPads to iOS 11.

Sorry to persist on this point, but can you try moving some data over the link rather than just charging...?

Thanks, I will try that, but I’m still wondering why everything worked with these cables and after the iOS 11 update nothing works, technology..... update, tried and double checked my APPLE USB cables and they are passing data no problem.

Last edited:
..... update, tried and double checked my APPLE USB cables and they are passing data no problem.

Thanks for checking, this is a strange one as many people have been using iOS 11 since early beta with no problems.

I wasn't completely clear from your earlier posts, but you have tried deleting the app, full power cycle on the device, then reinstalling it?

Have you tried refreshing the firmware on the controller and aircraft?

Can you also confirm which firmware versions you are using?

... one further thought, while everything is connected and powered-up and you get the 'disconnected' message, have you tried unplugging the cable from the iPad and plugging it back in again... ?

Reactions: NickU
Hi i have problem with iOS 11.1 - iPhone 7 PLUS and DJI GO app - v4.1.12 (2964). When i press Start Flight it apears only camera view and i cant press any botton on the phone. This is screenshot. I try to reinstal app. After reinstal whithout connecting the drone it works fine, after i connect the drone the problem apears!

beLywg84Ym9ugZvz2JQwz1pODz527N7rIc_7KTZcdEiy4PnNwnoDCSEZgrZu9ShvB8Rr5xA-qr7mq2w=w1366-h662-rw

Hello folks, after much frustration and thought. I finally solved my particular problems involving the iOS 11 update and the DJI Go 4 App "NO GO" Issue. I had to connect the iPad's to the computer directly, open iTunes and restore the software and do an iCloud backup restore. After I did that and things started working again. The original problem for me was when I erased and updated my iPads (mini 4's) via my home WiFi. Why that was an issue is deep and I don't want to get into it here. Also, I had other issues in addition to the DJI/Apple problem. I had persistent "zero byte" (yeah, right) cookies in Safari. I dislike companies tracking, watching and pushing ads on me so I wanted those gone! Unfortunately, when I restored the devices with an older iCloud backup and failed to deactivate the "Safari" iCloud backup slider under my Apple account on the iPad, the process actually ADDED MORE old persistent "undeletable" cookies to the iPad's. So I had to go thru the restore and back-up process a couple of times before I got the iPad's the way I wanted them AND working with my Inspire 2 sUAS. One essentially needs to fully familiarize themselves with Apple's menus and options. There are more and more tracking features being added to their already intrusive technology. Add to that we are flying DRONES. And drones are a treat to national security as you all know. So they REALLY want to know more about you. We're all idiots and need babysitters. After you've studied and looked deeper it really is amazing how much more these companies are tracking us. So, I recommend that everyone look into every setting on the iPad and TURN OFF as much as possible if you care about this stuff.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chris.thedude