Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!
Reaction score
My husband passed away 4 months after purchasing the Inspire 2 Premium Combo and I am only just now emotionally able to deal with his personal items. If you have questions regarding this I can answer you to the best of my ability. my husband was in the film business, I am not. The Inspire 2 has only been in the air 4x so it is in excellent condition. He purchased a lot of extras such as TBSO Intelligent Flight batteries 4280mAh, Zenmuse filters, remote controller, Cinessd station, Cinessd 240g, GO Pro Flight (Pelican style) Case and extra props and sunscreen. He paid 9k and I have the original receipts. I am asking $ 6500. Thank you for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_0408.JPG
    IMG_0408.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0411.JPG
    IMG_0411.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 131
  • IMG_0415.JPG
    IMG_0415.JPG
    633.8 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_0416.JPG
    IMG_0416.JPG
    602.2 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0417.JPG
    IMG_0417.JPG
    606.5 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0418.JPG
    IMG_0418.JPG
    579.9 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0419.JPG
    IMG_0419.JPG
    627.2 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0420.JPG
    IMG_0420.JPG
    575.5 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0421.JPG
    IMG_0421.JPG
    561.5 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0421.JPG
    IMG_0421.JPG
    561.5 KB · Views: 111
My husband passed away 4 months after purchasing the Inspire 2 Premium Combo and I am only just now emotionally able to deal with his personal items. If you have questions regarding this I can answer you to the best of my ability. my husband was in the film business, I am not. The Inspire 2 has only been in the air 4x so it is in excellent condition. He purchased a lot of extras such as TBSO Intelligent Flight batteries 4280mAh, Zenmuse filters, remote controller, Cinessd station, Cinessd 240g, GO Pro Flight (Pelican style) Case and extra props and sunscreen. He paid 9k and I have the original receipts. I am asking $ 6500. Thank you for looking.
Whilst we do not normally allow sale of items on someone else’s behalf, this is obviously special circumstances and I am sorry to hear the circumstances.

Good luck with the sale.

Sorry I didn't realize. I could have said nothing and just posted but I wanted to be upfront since I only know very little about my husband's gear before he died very suddenly and unexpectedly. I never imagined I would have to know anything about all the gear he has left behind for me to deal with.
I appreciate your condolences. Thank you

Sorry I didn't realize. I could have said nothing and just posted but I wanted to be upfront since I only know very little about my husband's gear before he died very suddenly and unexpectedly. I never imagined I would have to know anything about all the gear he has left behind for me to deal with.
I appreciate your condolences. Thank you

Although I am not in the market just yet for an Inspire, I would like to pass on my condolences as well. I am so sorry for your loss :(

Oh my. Sorry for your loss. If he has a CineSSD he may have purchased the ProRes and DNGRaw. That may help you sell the set if you put it in the listing.

Oh my. Sorry for your loss. If he has a CineSSD he may have purchased the ProRes and DNGRaw. That may help you sell the set if you put it in the listing.
those two things do sound very familiar. I am not sure where I would find these two things?? I remember though hearing him mention these two words. I'm sure he does have it if i knew what I was looking for or at. He has a lot of nice gear and he took amazing care of everything. It's a big puzzel that I am always finding pieces to .....or not. thank you so much for your help on all of this. A big learning curve for me. :)

those two things do sound very familiar. I am not sure where I would find these two things?? I remember though hearing him mention these two words. I'm sure he does have it if i knew what I was looking for or at. He has a lot of nice gear and he took amazing care of everything. It's a big puzzel that I am always finding pieces to .....or not. thank you so much for your help on all of this. A big learning curve for me. :)

I'm not sure but these fine folks will be glad to help. I think you can access it in the menu on the remote with the app. I'm almost 100% sure if he has that SSD he has one of those licenses... if no both.

I am sorry to hear about your mans sudden passing... my sincere condolences. I am an aspiring filmographer and dream about owning this kind of set up. Not wanting to low ball you but all that I can scrape together is $5400. If you are looking to move this package this is what I can manage. This is a sincere legitimate hassle free offer to purchase. Thank you for your consideration with regard to my offer.
Best Regards Thomas

Please contact me if this is still available, I am also in the Nashville area - thanks.

Andy

One...I'm so sorry for your loss. Even with preparation it is hard but sudden losses are even harder to fathom. Two..I'm interested in the entire system. Three...I'd be more interested if I knew it did have the Pro-Rez and CineDNG licenses. I'm betting that would be spelled out on the receipts you have. Share your thoughts...

the OTHER Andy in Dallas...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaddeusKo