Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Zenmuse XT

HAhahaha 10k.... unbelievable. 4k yes, 10k no. Price will drop....
Flir has been pretty good about maintaining pricing over the years. That and the fact that the 640 Tau alone costs 8k + leads me to believe that you won't see the 10k version for 4K in a very long time

Flir has been pretty good about maintaining pricing over the years. That and the fact that the 640 Tau alone costs 8k + leads me to believe that you won't see the 10k version for 4K in a very long time
Flir may hold its value but an Inspire with a 10k gimbal is just not going to stay in the air, its just the way it is. I have a FLIR E8 and a PS32 and yes they do hold their value until a newer model comes out, then they lose 50% overnight.

I really don't think that will be the price point!!! we will see? If they are going to use the Flir and the Flir Vue pro and I believe they are , I don't see the price that high the Flir Vue Pro is 3,699.00 so that would be a whole lot of bucks for the gimbal??? Right!

Reactions: Raphael Dahan
Flir has said that the vue, vue pro and tau 2 share the same sensor. I cannot see this price being realistic, but rather wishful thinking on a vendors part. At least that's what I hope it is.

Reactions: FlyHighUSA
I really don't think that will be the price point!!! we will see? If they are going to use the Flir and the Flir Vue pro and I believe they are , I don't see the price that high the Flir Vue Pro is 3,699.00 so that would be a whole lot of bucks for the gimbal??? Right!

It is NOT a vue or vue pro !!!....it is effectively a Tau2 which retails at 8K on its own !!

Reactions: CaptainBadge
It was always going to be Exxy - FLIR cameras are and always have been. If you have the work for it then great - but it's not a toy! The real issue is using a 9hz TIC on a UAV. Such a low frame rate can lead to issues in breezy conditions!

they do have the 30Hz version but without radiommetry it looks expensive as the tau2 (which is the core of the xt) has radiommetry as standard so dont know why this doesnt at that price point.....disappointing until they bring that in we will hold off sadly

Reactions: CaptainBadge
I think the price points out there are likely suggested retail till the urgent buyers are covered..
I expect it may fall after that... especially if FLIR brings a better camera to market...
In the end... may be several tiers of price points... based on the sensor inside...

I think the price points out there are likely suggested retail till the urgent buyers are covered..
I expect it may fall after that... especially if FLIR brings a better camera to market...
In the end... may be several tiers of price points... based on the sensor inside...

I knew some people doing beta testing and it had no radiommetry which at that price point is quite expensive I think, and lets see what others like Yuneec etc bring to the game although I am underhwhelmed that DJI seems to have missed the chance for not just gimbalising the Tau2 in its full specs so at least people have a clear choice of functionality from the vue and vue pro upwards, instead of this now fuzzy spec XT

I have just found the drawing for the camera that DJI are using on the XT and would you believe it its a Vue Pro !!! So the camera itself retails at $3700 for a 30Hz 640 res unit and for the privilege of DJI adding a gimbal and a bit of integration into the go app they charge $10000 !!!......cmon DJI jesus talk about over priced but $6000+ per gimbal and software ??......Yuneec pleeeasee come to the rescue and make a reasonably priced vue pro addition on the Typhoon H

Reactions: burlbark
I have just found the drawing for the camera that DJI are using on the XT and would you believe it its a Vue Pro !!! So the camera itself retails at $3700 for a 30Hz 640 res unit and for the privilege of DJI adding a gimbal and a bit of integration into the go app they charge $10000 !!!......cmon DJI jesus talk about over priced but $6000+ per gimbal and software ??......Yuneec pleeeasee come to the rescue and make a reasonably priced vue pro addition on the Typhoon H

Yikes. Can I ask where you saw that? All indicators were that they were using the Tau weren't they?

Holding out until they come out with the "All in One" cam gimbal.. Too rich for my blood. Could think of many and multiple accessories to buy than just "1" gimbal. Don't put all your eggs in one basket[emoji6]... Good stuff though[emoji106]

Reactions: FlyHighUSA
Yep..... Carrrrazy mark up and not going to happen in my lifetime......

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool