Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Zenmuse XT

Nothing to do with import, but export. The USA do not let any thermal camera with >9Hz refresh rate leave their borders.

Envoyé de mon SM-G920F en utilisant Tapatalk

maybe a dumb question but what if someone buys it for me or i go buy it for me and use in lets say in Hungary or Germany because that is where i need to work?
if it is bound to registration i'll flound a company and buy it theough that.
i am not a terrorist nor do or would i use it for negative or bad purpose and neither do i think others here would who would need the "better" version because it can do more.

no offense meant just sharing my thoughts. but good point Kilrah. bonne jour :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why don't you contact oemcameras and discuss with them. I'm thinking you would be able to get this camera at the higher rate because Hungary is on the STA list according to this link. Exportation Conditions
yes Hungary is in the list but only the lower resolution is possible unless I am a military person or for those military purposes. in case I will need the "better" one I will get in touch with them. thank you for the info. interesting.

From DJI-

Thanks for your interest in our new Zenmuse XT product. DJI will announce the authorized dealer list soon. At that time you can contact your local dealer for price, shipping issues, etc. Hopefully the Zenmuse XT will be available in late March.

Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.

Best wishes,

Industrial DJI

From DJI-

Thanks for your interest in our new Zenmuse XT product. DJI will announce the authorized dealer list soon. At that time you can contact your local dealer for price, shipping issues, etc. Hopefully the Zenmuse XT will be available in late March.

Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.

Best wishes,

Industrial DJI

Hi Capt

How about some info on radiometric function and ability to be able to input emissivity values ??

;)

$10k (which will be pretty much £10k) ! I'm sure that's the going rate, but as a privateer you'd need to have guaranteed work coming out of your ears to make that a viable proposition. A handful of trips over local farm/vineyard crops isn't going to be much of an ROI.

Reactions: PB30X
$10k (which will be pretty much £10k) ! I'm sure that's the going rate, but as a privateer you'd need to have guaranteed work coming out of your ears to make that a viable proposition. A handful of trips over local farm/vineyard crops isn't going to be much of an ROI.

Totally Agree[emoji106]! Unless of course you are into scientific data, crop and fire/rescue management, the payback doesn't exist! Was very much interested, definitely Not recreational lol..

It was always going to be Exxy - FLIR cameras are and always have been. If you have the work for it then great - but it's not a toy! The real issue is using a 9hz TIC on a UAV. Such a low frame rate can lead to issues in breezy conditions!

HAhahaha 10k.... unbelievable. 4k yes, 10k no. Price will drop....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan