Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI's LA Service and Support Center is Moving

Reaction score
DJI will be moving this weekend to a new larger facility. This will cause some minor disruptions in our service level.

We will relocate the warehouse on Saturday (7/11) and then relocate the repair team and call center on Sunday (7/12).

We will be settling down all teams in the following week.

For call center, we will be close on Monday to upgrade and fine tune the customer service system and do an all-hands training.

For warehouse, we will spend a lot time to do a full cycle count during the week, so online sale shipping may get delayed.

For repair team, RMAs may get 1 or 2 days delay while the team is settling down.

We apologize in advance for the disruptions in service but the move to this facility will allow us to expand our staff and improve the overall customer experience going forward.

Reactions: jon b and Jacob
DJI will be moving this weekend to a new larger facility. This will cause some minor disruptions in our service level.

We will relocate the warehouse on Saturday (7/11) and then relocate the repair team and call center on Sunday (7/12).

We will be settling down all teams in the following week.

For call center, we will be close on Monday to upgrade and fine tune the customer service system and do an all-hands training.

For warehouse, we will spend a lot time to do a full cycle count during the week, so online sale shipping may get delayed.

For repair team, RMAs may get 1 or 2 days delay while the team is settling down.

We apologize in advance for the disruptions in service but the move to this facility will allow us to expand our staff and improve the overall customer experience going forward.

Thanks Ed. I knew this was imminent but wasn't sure exactly when it would be happening.

Reactions: jon b
It is right around the corner. I will be going down at the end of the month to tour. I will take my GH4 with me to take some reasonable pictures. At least better than my cell phone.

Reactions: damoncooper
OK, post them up on here if you can.
Would be good for members to see the facility (as long as its not Top Secret) ;)

Reactions: damoncooper
The best news would be more service personnel so the Repair Times would improve.

Very. ;) I will post some good shots. From what I understand it has two aerial cranes in the ceiling.

How about a service centre in the u.k? Might get a better response than "see your retailer" from the jokers at the Germany centre.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth