Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DRIFT: finding calm during COVID-19

Reaction score
Website
www.elliemccutcheon.com
I hope you're all doing well in these crazy coronavirus times. I wanted to make a short film so deeply relaxing that everything else falls away for a whole nine minutes. I made it because I needed it, and figure it might be soothing for other people as well.

So if you need a breather and have a few minutes, I promise it'll be calming and/or grounding! Feel free to share it as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you're all doing well in these crazy coronavirus times. I wanted to make a short film so deeply relaxing that everything else falls away for a whole nine minutes. I made it because I needed it, and figure it might be soothing for other people as well.

So if you need a breather and have a few minutes, I promise it'll be calming and/or grounding! Feel free to share it as well.

So nice and refreshing to watch a video with good music and not that head banging garbage ruining so many YT videos. :)

Reactions: ed.matthews4

Where are your video locations? Nice!

That was truly amazing. Thank you for sharing. I would say that was perfect timing as I had just finished reading an article in National Geographic on how our current situation is really the fault of society and how we treat the environment. It’s a very eye opening article and it explains why things are unfolding the way they are. It is much better reading material than subjecting my mind to the filth that the media relays to us.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo