Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DroneView Tech - Looking for experienced pilots in Arizona

Reaction score
DroneView Technologies does inspection based service work for enterprise clients throughout the nation. We're currently looking for a pilots with experience in Arizona. DroneView does the sales work and logistics so that a pilot can focus on what they're best at.. flying. We ask for a typed resume as well as a video resume of the of the pilots abilities.

The responsibilities of the position include: Safe and effective piloting of UAV/sUAS/Quadcopters/Drones for various applications and services. The candidate will also be responsible for post-flight data processing, client relations, and data entry. You will be managing, editing, and delivering captured videos/images. The candidate should send a typed resume as well as a video resume of themselves piloting. Send your info to

[email protected]

Pilot Experience
  • At Least 1 year exp and 8+ hrs flying their Quad, Hex, or Octocopter for paying clients
  • A portfolio of at least 3 clients, with video proof.
  • Ability to complete three main maneuvers for inspection purposes
  1. Increase/decrease altitude while keeping the object in the center of the frame using tilt.

2. Roll left/right while using yaw to keep the object in the in the center of the frame

3. Ability to circle the object and keep it in the frame.
  • Exp with video editing software (AdobeSuites/FinalCut/AVID etc)
Platform Qualifications
  • Preferably a DJI Phantom 3 or better within the DJI Series. This will make our services consistent throughout.
**HomeBuilt Rigs**
Operators are permitted to fly their own rigs as long as it has similar capabilities and failsafes to that of commercial drones. The platform must have GPS capabilities and RTH features in case of emergency.

Since Droneviewtech appear to be doing none of the work except advertise what percentage does the company take for any 'Introduction/booking'?

We have internal pilots as well, I'm one of them:) we're trying to build out a network of external pilots. The percentages haven't been discussed yet, but we have been booking jobs with many sites in the AZ, TX and FL area. It makes more sense to have pilots in these areas that want some extra work do the flights then us having to send a pilot out.

We have internal pilots as well, I'm one of them:) we're trying to build out a network of external pilots. The percentages haven't been discussed yet, but we have been booking jobs with many sites in the AZ, TX and FL area. It makes more sense to have pilots in these areas that want some extra work do the flights then us having to send a pilot out.
Thank you for the quick response.
I think knowing rates and/or percentages will be at the top of anyone's list who procures business through yourselves along with any liability/insurance arrangement ceded out through contractual obligations for work 'booked' with DroneView Technologies.

I agree. I will add more to the post once I hear from some pilots and get a better understanding of how the working relationship will function. Thank you for the input Mr. Editor it's greatly appreciated! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop