Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Dual Controller doesn't have tilt control

Reaction score
Hello All -

It's been a minute since I've flown and it seems that the second remote when in slave mode doesn't allow for up/down/tilting no matter where it's mapped. In single flyer mode the camera tilts fine.

I've refreshed I2 w/ latest software x twice. Deleted and re-installed Dji go4 on both ipad/mini ipad.
How is there a way to update the 2nd controller? I'm thinking there's some incompatibility to not let it tilt. Any advice is appreciated! Thanks!

Hello All -

It's been a minute since I've flown and it seems that the second remote when in slave mode doesn't allow for up/down/tilting no matter where it's mapped. In single flyer mode the camera tilts fine.

I've refreshed I2 w/ latest software x twice. Deleted and re-installed Dji go4 on both ipad/mini ipad.
How is there a way to update the 2nd controller? I'm thinking there's some incompatibility to not let it tilt. Any advice is appreciated! Thanks!

Try reversing the roles of the controllers to make sure this isn't a hardware issue with the joystick.

D

Hello All -

Were you able to remedy this? I have a similar situation. Main control is Cendence w/ Crystal Sky. Always works. Slave is original, previously unused Inspire 2 controller, with iPad. I get a valid connection between the master/slave, and can see changes made between them (I mean if I change settings on either, it reflects on the other one). I can even hand gimbal control back and forth seamlessly. Also, when I take control with the Cendence/master, I *do* have gimbal control. But...no matter what I try, I cannot control the camera with the original Inspire 2 remote (slave).

The slave remote has been on a shelf for a while, so I’m sure it’s FW is old. However, I received no prompts to update when launching the app (which I found odd). Besides that, it seems that if there was a FW compatibility issue, then certainly *everything* else on the slave/app wouldnt have worked?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44