Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Experience Purchasing from Intelligent UAS

Reaction score
Purchasing 2nd Inspire and ordered through DJI, but getting impatient. Thinking about ordering through Intelligent USA. Anybody have good or bad experiences?

Purchasing 2nd Inspire and ordered through DJI, but getting impatient. Thinking about ordering through Intelligent USA. Anybody have good or bad experiences?

Did you purchase your first one from DJI?

I'm 2 weeks in waiting on my order from DJI, and I'm curious to see what others' experiences have been. The rationale for me ordering from DJI was to get the most current version of the hardware and the support (ha ha) for any potential issues, like prop locks. Now I'm second guessing that strategy.

Did you purchase your first one from DJI?

I'm 2 weeks in waiting on my order from DJI, and I'm curious to see what others' experiences have been. The rationale for me ordering from DJI was to get the most current version of the hardware and the support (ha ha) for any potential issues, like prop locks. Now I'm second guessing that strategy.

That's exactly my issue. I always order from DJI, but they give no commitment other than 10 to 15 business days from payment. I want the most recent release but I'm thinking there haven't been any changes in any event. I'd rather deal with a reputable dealer that has it in stock, ready to go.

I worked with Kim to purchase Inspire 1, (3) TB48 and (3) TB47 along with other misc. Kim was quick on email back and forth, understood I am impatient so prepped for pick-up during my 3H drive from near Philadelphia. I can't say enough good about them.

If purchasing online from them, be sure to pay via paypal with your credit card (will understand during checkout) and you get additional reward points over paying with credit card only. I don't get how this works as I didn't enter paypal credentials it's apparently something with how payments flows.

You'll see my comments on their facebook page as just a very happy customer.

James

Additional after rereading your post. Mine was the 'B' version, current firmware and included a bag in the case with 6 prop locks.

Thanks to all of you for your updates.

Ordered from DJI on 2/11 and just got this message:

Dear Mike,
Thank you for emailing DJI online store.
Your order is estimated to be shipped next month.
We are deeply sorry for the delay.We experienced an unusual large
numbes of orders, which disrupted our normal delivery schedule.
We will try our best to ship your order as soon as possible.If an order
is cancelled, refund will be received within 3 to 5 working days.
Your kind understanding is much appreciated.

Allerc.com was great service for me. Customer service in emails were minutes wheb sent from me with questions. Also they keep updated there website w proper qty in stock. Got prop locks from them and copter shop.

Have used Intelligent UAS for my two Phantoms and Inspire.... Nothing but good things to say... Easy to get a hold of... Live Chat on their Web Site. Fully authorized DJI Dealer, well stocked, and a good Tech department. They participate in most of the National and Regional shows and carry a full line of products. I've been to their location to check them out.... They are for real... Not a small time dealer.

Thanks for the updates. Cancelled my DJI order and ordered from I UAS. Great service, great experience, shipped same day.

Actually received a call post order to confirm that all was ok and if my purchase experience was good.

Very glad they called my office and not my wife.

Reactions: diverreb
Thanks for the updates. Cancelled my DJI order and ordered from I UAS. Great service, great experience, shipped same day.

Actually received a call post order to confirm that all was ok and if my purchase experience was good.

Very glad they called my office and not my wife.

How long did it take you to get your refund from DJI?

Cancelled this am and received confirmation this pm which stated 1 to 2 days for refund.

BTW, received my IUAV Inspire today, one day after ordering..

Cancelled this am and received confirmation this pm which stated 1 to 2 days for refund.

BTW, received my IUAV Inspire today, one day after ordering..

Go ahead- rub salt in the wound!

After pushing back on DJI, I got this response last night:

Dear Mike,
Thank you for your reply.
I double checked with our coworker in logistic team.
You order can be shipped next week.
Can you please keep this order?

I'll wait it out now, because the timing would likely be the same. Plus I have $68 in DJI Loyalty rewards from my order there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop