Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Exported cvs file. How to find and email?

Reaction score
I was able to find in DJI. GS PRO the ability to export a csv file but I really have no idea how to fund this file. How do I get to it on an iPad and email it out of the iPad? I feel like a dummy because if this was windows it would have been done already and I would be looking at the file.

Also does anyone know how to generate a kml from Go4 or GO or GS Pro? I can do it from the csv depending on where is there but figured there might be a utility to do so already

Thanks

I usually pull the flightrecord txt file and upload it to Healthydrones (Airdata UAV). The flight records are accessed through iTunes and can be saved to your computer. From Airdata UAV, you can save .kml and .csv files. Not sure if that gets you what you need.

Well that is not what I was looking for-I though that the flight record file was pulled off the UA using assistant 2. What do you mean that the flight r rods are accessed through iTunes?

I am trying to get to the csv file I saved from GS Pro. I am also trying to get the data before it gets to healthy drones. I have a HD account but don't want to push this data up to them 1st.
Thanks

IMG_0032.JPG

How do I get to the location in the message where the csv is supposed to be located?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Offet1989