Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

External HDMI Recorder

Reaction score
If I were to use an external HDMI recorder (Atomos Ninja 2 or better) that has a better bit rate than the inspire at 60mbp would the video be any better, (not thats its bad , I was just curious)
I read in one of the forums some where that the HDMI out was 1080P, and the output to the ipad using the usb cable was 720P.

I am hoping that the HDMI output on the controller could be able to output 1080P at 30 and 60 fps.

Thanks

If I were to use an external HDMI recorder (Atomos Ninja 2 or better) that has a better bit rate than the inspire at 60mbp would the video be any better, (not thats its bad , I was just curious)
I read in one of the forums some where that the HDMI out was 1080P, and the output to the ipad using the usb cable was 720P.

I am hoping that the HDMI output on the controller could be able to output 1080P at 30 and 60 fps.

Thanks
I highly doubt it. would love this feature as we've got a ninja blade that could come in handy...

Thanks
Nope.... The controller only outputs 720p and at a bitrate I'm not sure of as I've never measured it but it wont be high since they will want to limit bandwidth to enable a reliable downlink stream.

The only way you could do it would be to strap the Ninja to the Inspire and take a feed from the camera on board but probably at the input of the lightbridge...... how the hell you would do that without messing up the data flow between camera/gimbal/flight controller/lightbridge is er..... a problem.

May as well wait until April 8th when the Phantom 3 will be launched with probably better spec that the Inspire !!!:p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla