Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FINALLY APPROVED ND-FILTERS !

We agreed by telephone call (will be made on contract during next days) the following, knowing that we deliver perfect quality: "double" coated, interior and exterior on glass, with special aluminum light weight frame screwing on the DJI 4k camera with same 37 mm thread, 3 grams. For your information the price in China at DJI store for a clear and an ND4 = $ 40,20 USD excl. transport.
We plan a set of:
ND8 (-3 stops), ND16 (-4 stops), ND 32 (-5 stops) for the price of $ 41 USD + fast transport by air $ 28 = Total delivered at your home for 69 USD. We also will have a stock of ND4 (-2 stops) that can be added for $15 USD in case you have a broken DJI one, or if you want a whole set of same quality filters. On special request we can produce a ND64 (-6) for the lucky persons who are living in ultra sunny places.

We expect delivery of the set and the ND4 at our place in Qingdao (China) april 22th. Before end of april you will be able to use them for the sunny days coming.
We are very pleased with the result and being able to help all Inspire1 flyers to get reasonable shutter speeds and more cinematic videos.
Our investment has no commercial goal and is only to help for better quality video on the Inspire1 and on request of a large group of Inspire fans, as myself.

Best regards and thanks for the support,
Renaat
further information: [email protected]

Great job! Looking forward to buying from you. Keep us posted.

Hello dear Inspire1 fans,

Thanks for the massive response and sorry not having time to answer all of you individually. So herewith a text for the forum, as well for the individual mails.

Today we signed the contract with the factory and production is already started.

As the factory applies the coatings on the glass before diamond cutting, each glass plate for each ND-grade contains 300 filters. We did not want to take the responsibility, as we are not commercially acting in this case, to have a stock of 4 times 300 filters. So it took some time to convince the factory that we only will take 100 of the ND8, ND16 and ND32, and 50 of ND64. The rest will stay in stock at the factory and we can call for more very fast. We expect the first sending at april 22th. at our place to dispatch to you.

The ND4 we did not order as few interests and an absolute minimum order was 50 against a higher price. We accepted it for the ND64 as we hope on a bright summer sunshine.

Payment details are given by private message to my mail-address: [email protected] and we preview to be paid by paypal or alipay. Details will be given by formal order. Only orders by mail will be accepted as we need your name, surname, fully address, mobile telephone number and e-mail to fill in the transport note. So all Inspired fan who wants the filter-set (8-16-32) and/or the ND64 please mail us with these details, also the ones who already took the effort to mail me, thanks to them, we appreciated your support.

The price will be definitely:

- Set ND8+ND16+ND32 double side coated on glass, 3 grams, 37mm light aluminum frame with internal fine screwing thread for Inspire1 camera : USD 41.-

- ND64: USD 15.-

- Transport to US, Europe, Australia/New Zealand: USD 28.- until 500 grams maximum by TNT air (+/- 4 days)

Each filter will be packed individually in a hard plastic box mentioning the grading and our web-address. (My Chinese wife is proud to promote a quality Chinese product). By the way as I need a variable ND for a cine lens 95 mm thread with Schneider MPTV IR quality, we think at this production too.

So, to make the dispatching easy for me in my busy time, please mail or re-mail me with a formal order and “all” details. English, French, German, Dutch and Chinese language accepted.

Thanks to all of you to made this happens.

Renaat & Aileen

Last edited:
Reactions: mitsaras2003
For your information: 14 orders definitely placed, about 100 willing to order. We are surprised of the interest in the ND64. You happy people with bright sunshine, it is raining and cold here in Qingdao. There will be no stock problem this time in China
titter.gif

MISS WEN Hong is my wife (Chinese) and her english name is Aileen. PayPal takes the name marked on bank account, which is … Chinese. Chinese people always have a Chinese name and a western, as for western Chinese names are difficult. Thanks to her we found the best factory after refusing 3 others.
There are no invoices, as we act on non commercial basis. But if necessary we can issue one from PayPal.

QUESTION FOR ALL ORDERS:
Do someone has a problem for sending "as a sample" to avoid taxes ?
Sending will be done in an envelop for less as 10 filters. Of course each filter is packed in hard plastic box surrounded with bubbles.
Renaat
design of the box:
NDboxdesign.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell