Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Firmware Update Continuous Tone after D-D-D-D and Solid Red Light

Mine took 30min, that was the AC,4 batteries and RC in that order. No problems very smooth, unlike last time. Top tip... Use the supplied micro sd and format a usb drive to fat 32 before you load the bin file on it.

Updated quad, rc, and six batteries last night. Used blades directions in the how to and was successful. If at first you don't succeed, try try again.

Just because The red light comes on its still installing the firmware, I panicked but just left it and all was fine. Use the original sd card as well.

This happened to mine on the last update. I followed the instructions...Just like the instructions and video's state. I even used the original SD card and deleted everything before I put the .bin file on the card. I tried the update several times, called DJI, chatted online with DJI, etc. Needless to stay the I1 is now at DJI-LA currently waiting to be repaired/fixed (its still in the checked-in Queue). I wish you the best of luck.

Mine is the same!!

Just red and same noise...
Im not sure it will work.. im waiting...... and waiting...
This thing will never fly..

I just got the Inspire yesterday - I have never been flying with it and the firmware upgrade killed it.
Jesus..
3000 dollars out the window.

batteri down to 50%

Attachments

• 351846-power-nap-head-pillow.jpg
    351846-power-nap-head-pillow.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 5
Just power if off, wait 30 sec, then try again. But first, did you get the beeps that correlate with completion?

During the upgrade, DDDD then less DD's. DD-DD..

Make sure your not waiting for nothing.

Also, check the txt file on the memory card for status.

Hope this helps.
Best regards,
Steve

Just power if off, wait 30 sec, then try again. But first, did you get the beeps that correlate with completion?

During the upgrade, DDDD then less DD's. DD-DD..

Make sure your not waiting for nothing.

Also, check the txt file on the memory card for status.

Hope this helps.
Best regards,
Steve

Hi Steve.

No beeps... When I power it on (with the SDcard in camera) it just starts in full red and no beeps at all.
I can here the card is reading/writing otherwise nothing..
I have check the TXT 5 times today.. just failure failure failure.. I did upgrade my two new RC`s, that went fine..

My guees is that something is messed up in the copter with firmware.. It wont read the file propebly..
Sorry for my bad English :-D

/Kristian. - who never flew

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips