Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Firmware Update v1.2.0.17 Available

How long did it yours take to complete the update? already 12 mins and counting...

Upgraded. The aircraft update took maybe around 10min (didn't time) and ended with the "Fail" continuous sound, but rebooting did not initiate the process again. Remotes had to be upgraded before they would connect again, and the app reports everything as up to date.

Versions after upgrade are attached.

I see no visible difference in neither the iOS nor android apps.

Attachments

• WM610_FW_LOG_AB.txt
    928 bytes · Views: 52
Upgraded. The aircraft update took maybe around 10min (didn't time) and ended with the "Fail" continuous sound, but rebooting did not initiate the process again. Remotes had to be upgraded before they would connect again, and the app reports everything as up to date.

Thanks Kilrah. :)

Updating now. Will report back when completed.

No mention in the release notes of the compass issue resulting in unexpected ATTI switch from GPS.

I assume it's also included but it'd be nice to have confirmation.

Reactions: Tim Whittaker

Now...... you've got to be brave enough to go fly !!!!:p

Reactions: Tim Whittaker
No mention in the release notes of the compass issue resulting in unexpected ATTI switch from GPS.
I assume it's also included but it'd be nice to have confirmation.
I doubt it is part of it, as the opposite move was clearly part of the release notes this would likely have been too. It is also likely not the latest firmware Blade etc were testing lately as that had the option to disable automatic gear retract, which this upgrade doesn't have.

Now...... you've got to be brave enough to go fly !!!!:p
Not today, crazy winds :(

I am at work but intend to do it as soon as I get home. Anyone put one up in the air yet to test out differences?

Ta
I doubt it is part of it, as the opposite move was clearly part of the release notes this would likely have been too. It is also likely not the latest firmware Blade etc were testing lately as that had the option to disable automatic gear retract, which this upgrade doesn't have.

Not today, crazy winds :(
Ohhh... So I've got to be the guinea pig have I???... Thanks!

Reactions: Kilrah and RJ Evans
Interesting... The RC shut down during the update process of the AC. Didn't hear the D-DD at all. I went ahead and updated the RC at that point and as soon as it was finished, and I rebooted the RC, I received an error saying the AC update had failed. I then turned off the AC and restarted it. After that everything worked just peachy.

The process didn't resemble anything close to what the documentation described:rolleyes:o_O.

Tahoe or Blade....... Can you confirm (or not) that this FW version addresses the Compass anomaly and gimbal glitch that a lot of users have been experiencing?
There is no mention of either of these in the release notes.

Oh and if you are asking DJI...... can you also confirm (or not) that it is possible to roll back firmware if you find there is a problem with the new one? - I'm guessing not on that one but worth asking.

Thank You.

Last edited:
Mine has been updating for about 40 minutes now

Don't know whether to let it continue or pull the plug

I guess I was under the impression that it would restart or shutdown. Anyway I powered down and backup and everything seems ok.

Mine has been updating for about 40 minutes now

Don't know whether to let it continue or pull the plug

Polylawman...

From my post above:

"The RC shut down during the update process of the AC. Didn't hear the D-DD at all. I went ahead and updated the RC at that point and as soon as it was finished, and I rebooted the RC, I received an error saying the AC update had failed. I then turned off the AC and restarted it. After that everything worked just peachy."

Mine is not working.... totally ruined!!..... The Gimbal is now going in self destruct mode...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters