Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Flight Record Size

Reaction score
Hopefully a simple question, I couldn't find any other thread about this issue but happy to remove if this is answered elsewhere...

My usual flight record .txt file size is under a couple of MB. Lately the .txt sizes are 20+ MB which are too big to sync or upload to Airdata (Healthydrones). Just wondering if there's some setting in the DJI Go app that I've modified or is there some other explanation?

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

I use iOS, both iPad and my iPhone6. Up until a few weeks ago mine were at 1-3 MB as well but now they're getting bigger. It wouldn't matter except that they're over limit for healthy drones uploads, which unlike to use to monitor any potential issues. It also fails to sync within the app itself. I tried deleting and reinstalling the app and I'll see if that changes anything for future flights but currently the local ones still won't sync.

I use iOS, both iPad and my iPhone6. Up until a few weeks ago mine were at 1-3 MB as well but now they're getting bigger. It wouldn't matter except that they're over limit for healthy drones uploads, which unlike to use to monitor any potential issues. It also fails to sync within the app itself. I tried deleting and reinstalling the app and I'll see if that changes anything for future flights but currently the local ones still won't sync.

Are you up to date on the aircraft FW?

Maybe try reinstall Go4 app? Did you sort out the issue finally?

I did sort the issue, I think. It's still not syncing but the file sizes are more normal now. Not sure what fixed the issue but in the end I reinstalled firmware and reinstalled the app and it seemed to work ok afterwards

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44