Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Flight recorder playback w/stats

Reaction score
Hi all - hoping for a little guidance, if possible.

I have the most current Android version of the Pilot App. In some of the videos I've seen, I notice the battery level, altitude, distance, etc under the main header of the app during playback.

During my playback, I don't see this information anywhere. I'm searching everywhere in the app to find on where to turn it on, but can't seem to locate it.

Does anyone know if this is an iOS only feature, or am I missing something in the settings?

Yes, that happens on Android as well - so you only get the map and none of the data. It doesn't do anything to show/hide that extra line of info.

Okay, I remember reading about a month back where somebody was talking about the video playback on your computer in some instances had the option of the flight data being shown or displayed with the video. Was I imagining this or is it a feature that I cannot seem to find.
Thanks
Tony

Okay, I remember reading about a month back where somebody was talking about the video playback on your computer in some instances had the option of the flight data being shown or displayed with the video. Was I imagining this or is it a feature that I cannot seem to find.
Thanks
Tony
Tony,

I think what you may be talking about is in the General Setting of the app. "Video Caption". This basically creates a .srt file for each video. The .srt file can be played back in a video player like VLC as a subtitle. I have it turned on in my app and it appears to work, but it is not as useful as I had hoped for my uses..

If I misunderstood what you were looking for, I apologize ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry