Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Floppy Issues - X5 on Osmo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, it would be really great if anyone can help.
I have seen another similar thread but not sure if their issue was ever resolved.
I have an Inspire 1 Pro which is working great, so I just got an Osmo for taking ground shots with the X5. When attaching the X5 to the Osmo the gimbal is just floppy, any ideas? The Osmo has been activated, the pro firmware uploaded, solid green light, image streaming to app etc. Could it be the X5 adaptor or anything else?
I have been onto DJI support and they are telling me the "X5 for the Inspire 1 is not compatible with Osmo, only the other way around" - Utter guff.
Thanks

Reactions: Mixchief
AFAIK it's the Osmo x3 that's not compat with the I1. The X5 should work either way round.

Did you do the Osmo firmware update with the X5 attached to the Osmo? If not, then try the update again as the Osmo firmware has some X5 specific updates included, presumably to persuade the X5 it's ok to work upside down :D

Reactions: Chipper
Hi, it would be really great if anyone can help.
I have seen another similar thread but not sure if their issue was ever resolved.
I have an Inspire 1 Pro which is working great, so I just got an Osmo for taking ground shots with the X5. When attaching the X5 to the Osmo the gimbal is just floppy, any ideas? The Osmo has been activated, the pro firmware uploaded, solid green light, image streaming to app etc. Could it be the X5 adaptor or anything else?
I have been onto DJI support and they are telling me the "X5 for the Inspire 1 is not compatible with Osmo, only the other way around" - Utter guff.
Thanks
DJI ‘support’ do not have clue what they are talking about.
I’m surprised they didn’t tell you to do a compass and IMU calibration! :rolleyes:
As Nick mentioned above, there was only a compatibility ‘order’ involving the X3’s Not the X5(R)’s

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth