Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Florida Drone Supply Storefront

I have dealt with FDS often and can agree with their superior customer service.
Both before / during the sale as well as after.
Nice glimpse into the FDS operation.
I was unaware that you had a storefront. Is this new?

One of our Facebook friends from Tampa, Bill The Drone Reviewer stopped into our new Ft Myers storefront to say hello and created a video that can be seen in the link below. We appreciate your video and friendship, thanks Bill and Valerie. It was a pleasure to meet you.

I have a home in Cape Coral so will pop in and say Hi next time I am over your side of the pond! :)

I have recently attended a week long flight training course with FDS/Sky Source Aerial - and in my opinion these guys are a first rate organization. Their technical expertise throughout the product line is on par with any organization in the USA, and that includes the ability to customize payloads and or aircraft. My score on their training capability is exceeds expectations! This organization will have only one problem going forward and that is staffing with additional high caliber staff as this company has a lot of irons in the fire which result in more professional flight opportunities first and foremost within their pilot base.

From my interfacing with FDS/SSA they are prepped and staffed with a lot of business savvy and experience, so if they continue to put their customers first as is the current policy, then there is no reason that these guys will not continue to grow their operation. And best of all they are all highly skilled pilots who like to get paid to fly, therefore FDS/SSA is only interested in focusing on market solutions which will allow their pilots to be able to profit from their flying operations. The commitment to their pilot network is to not follow the market trend of how little can I pay you to fly a mission, rather to add enough value to the mission to maintain a reasonable rate of pay.

The above reference is freely given and is based on my opinions and backed up with my experience of over 20 years spent helping young startup companies buy high technology solutions as a sales professional. And this young organization is doing a whole lot of things RIGHT!

Respectfully - Michael Watson

I have recently attended a week long flight training course with FDS/Sky Source Aerial - and in my opinion these guys are a first rate organization. Their technical expertise throughout the product line is on par with any organization in the USA, and that includes the ability to customize payloads and or aircraft. My score on their training capability is exceeds expectations! This organization will have only one problem going forward and that is staffing with additional high caliber staff as this company has a lot of irons in the fire which result in more professional flight opportunities first and foremost within their pilot base.

From my interfacing with FDS/SSA they are prepped and staffed with a lot of business savvy and experience, so if they continue to put their customers first as is the current policy, then there is no reason that these guys will not continue to grow their operation. And best of all they are all highly skilled pilots who like to get paid to fly, therefore FDS/SSA is only interested in focusing on market solutions which will allow their pilots to be able to profit from their flying operations. The commitment to their pilot network is to not follow the market trend of how little can I pay you to fly a mission, rather to add enough value to the mission to maintain a reasonable rate of pay.

The above reference is freely given and is based on my opinions and backed up with my experience of over 20 years spent helping young startup companies buy high technology solutions as a sales professional. And this young organization is doing a whole lot of things RIGHT!

Respectfully - Michael Watson

Thank You Michael!

I'm SO happy that you have taken this step. What will you do with all of that empty space at home now?

Congratulations. I know you will make out well with it.
-m

I purchased my Inspire 2 from FDS back in March and everything that was said above is absolutely 100% true! Florida Drone Supply is amazing and will go the extra mile to make sure their customers are completely satisfied. Congratulations on your new storefront!

Thank you for the kind words @Dronescape Imagery!

I just purchased a Seacraft TX remote tray from FDS along with a couple other things and they were awesome. Talked with Michael and he got everything done quickly and shipped out to me the same day. Great job FDS!!!! I’ll continue to buy my drone products from them.

I just purchased a Seacraft TX remote tray from FDS along with a couple other things and they were awesome. Talked with Michael and he got everything done quickly and shipped out to me the same day. Great job FDS!!!! I’ll continue to buy my drone products from them.

Thanks again Phil, let me know when you are ready to mod the tray.

Jim

Reactions: Phil DeVore
Thanks again Phil, let me know when you are ready to mod the tray.

Jim
I’ll have to wait for awhile because I’m saving up for the X5s camera and a couple lenses before I can afford anything else.
What more modifications do you think I should do to it? I thought I’d gotten everything I needed for now. Please correct me if I’m wrong. Thanks for getting back to me.

I was able to visit the store on Monday and totally love it. Even had some great BBQ from next door as well!! [emoji491] Ran into Sancap and got some great advice. I would recommend everyone visit Michael and grab some of his great deals. [emoji576]

I was able to visit the store on Monday and totally love it. Even had some great BBQ from next door as well!! [emoji491] Ran into Sancap and got some great advice. I would recommend everyone visit Michael and grab some of his great deals. [emoji576]
I try to get all my stuff from FDS whenever possible. And Michael and Jim are very helpful every time I have done anything with them. I’ll always look at FDS before I go anywhere else. I sure wish I lived closer to them so I could come in personally and visit their store.

Reactions: SanCap

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters