Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Foldable carbon fiber props

I have run the stock DJI quick release props on my I1 for almost 3 years (over 200 flight hours) without any issues so I personally would not waste money on cf props for the I1.

The I2 on the other hand does have issues with the stock props, which is why I have purchased the Florida Drone folding cf props for the I2.

No pilot errors from you in 3 years?
Hmmmmm you must be pretty good:rolleyes:

i have flown rc heli's for many years. the thing i like about the foldable props is not solely the reliability issue but like the rc heli's the props are always ready to go at setup and preflight.

Yes, go for it. I have had the Heliengadin folding cf props on my I1v2 since it was new last summer. Excellent, reliable, never taken them off since fitted.
Definately recommended
IMG_2174.JPG IMG_1847.JPG

The blades are longer including the winglet design, what’s the clearance on the aft props like. Do they not touch the Inspire2 batteries, they must be close. I’m thinking to buy from you guys and go without using a set of adapters for extra security. Or at least have the option

I just received the T-motors CF folding props yesterday. They are more refined (higher quality) than the HeliEngadins and about half the weight. The packaging impressed me and it's obvious that a lot was put into manufacturing them.

20180302_153846.jpg 20180302_153610.jpg 20180302_164146.jpg 20180302_154435.jpg 20180302_165913.jpg 20180302_170155.jpg 20180302_170744.jpg 20180302_205646.jpg 20180302_155604.jpg

Very nice. I’ve been on the fence for a while now about purchasing those. But after seeing these I just might bite the bullet.

Reactions: dioriosigns
Can somebody post the phone number so I can order these over the phone 4 my i 1v2.
Thank.

I do understand you do need to modify the carrying case 4 the IIv2 Can somebody please post a pic.

I have a set and loved how they look and fit, have not flown them yet, I have another 11 months of DJI care to use, if something
happens with these CF props on the bird I can not file a claim. VIOD !!

Yes, go for it. I have had the Heliengadin folding cf props on my I1v2 since it was new last summer. Excellent, reliable, never taken them off since fitted.
Definately recommended
View attachment 18799 View attachment 18800
Where did you get your skin rap. I have been trying to find them in carbon fiber not having any luck. The problem I’m running a crossed they only sell one wrap to do one battery not three.

Folding the cf props out on my I2 takes about the same time as putting the quick release props on my I1. The benefit of the stock DJI props are:

1. DJI approved, no warranty or personal liability issues.
2. They are cheap.
3. The low cost makes it practical to replace the props every year or 100 hrs flight which gives peace of mind.
4. No need to mod the case to accommodate them.
5. No moving parts/joints so less to go wrong.

Whilst I love the improvement that the folding cf winglet props have made to the I2 I do not plan to purchase cf props for the I1.
I agree, too many are trying to fix something that's not broken, just leave it alone and do your checks and all will be ok

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84